03

From regain consciousness to awakening, Prem only felt like his whole body was crushed, even if it only moved slightly, tearing pain instantly came from below. It's the first time, the first time that he was lying underneath attacked by someone. Although his mind flooded with drugs and alcohol last night, he remembered every moment between Boun and him clearly....and the hands of the person next to him were still tightly clasped around his waist, his handsome face was leaning against on his shoulder, Prem moved his neck and looked at him.

"It's really good looking."

Prem looked at the sunshine on Boun's eyelashes, he couldn't help but want to kiss him, he realized what he doing when he was close.

"What happened last night was forced, he knew he couldn't escape, but now everything is over, he and him should end there."

But Prem's body trying to retreat is pulled into arms by the man in front of him, and his long legs rolled over and pressed on again.

"What, you want to go now? Wife?"
"You...you let go of me, I'm not your wife!! You, you get up."

Prem was very scared of the posture that he suddenly pressed over and was close to him. Last night, he was dizzy from the pain again and again, he had no way of knowing what the devil in front of him would do.

"You didn't say that last night, you called me hubby, you tell me to hurry up, and you tell me to go in again. Do you need me to take you to revisit it.."

"Stop talking, I don't need it, you go away!!" Prem kept shaking his head, he was fucked by a man, it was shameful enough, he just wanted to escape now, just want to escape.

Boun looked at his angry face and chattering mouth, clasped his waist, he sighed and kissed it. Probably different from the rudeness of last night, this gentle kiss, Prem just struggle slightly and fell into it. The lingering hot kiss gradually drowned his perception, he just felt good...

Boun's thin lips slowly moved from his lips to Prem's ears, blowing heat gently beside his earlobes, tempting him, only to feel smell of lust in the warm air. Prem's hands gradually hooked Boun's neck and give him the most powerful response in the ups and downs of moaning. Boun also made more effort to throw away the quilt that hindered them, and the two beautiful bodies were exposed in the air. Before the traces on Prem's body were eliminated, he danced with the handsome man without knowing whether it was voluntary or temptation. He hurts, it hurts. But Boun's hand seemed to have a kind of magic, he gently stroked and pressed his sore spot, and slowly stretched one, two, three fingers. But he didn't resist, although he was sober now.

The originally stable big bed also began to shake, and at the other end of the bed, two pairs of slender white legs are tightly entangled together, like the hands with their fingers interlocking, it seemed that they would never separate.

*
*

It was three o'clock in the afternoon when he woke up again. Prem felt a headache, pain everywhere, and his mouth seemed to be slightly swollen. The right hand moved and touched only a cold. When he opened his eyes, the room was in a mess. The most dazzling thing was the countless condoms on the ground, he smiled bitterly.

"Haha, Prem, you are so cheap. Give you money and you are willing to be fucked and by a man."

He thought that people like Boun should just spend tens of millions to play a one night stand with other. After playing, they don't have to bear any responsibility. He didn't want Boun to be responsible. From beginning to end, Prem come to Sin City voluntarily only because of a bet, although each auctioneer could get 50% of the auction price. After all, the people behind Sin City are really business minded.