08

It's beautiful handwriting and harsh truth.

Boun

I'm sorry, forgive me, I can only apologize to you in this way.

I was thinking that if you don't want to see me, at least you can accept my letter and at least let me tell you your unsolved doubts.

In the past three months, I also have been constantly thinking about what happened a year ago, and the night that seemed to be unclear became more and more clear. While you were away from Las Vegas, I went to New York again and found those two doctors and asked what happened a year ago.

The place were we drank that night was a downtown area. And the drink we drank was just mistaken by the waiter. The drink was indeed drugged, but I was not the only one who was drugged. The two doctors rushed back to the hospital because they received an emergency notice, and found themselves drugged at the first time. Maybe it's my bad luck, I'm really sorry, you must have been in pain that night.

I know what I'm doing is wrong, but when I woke up and found a man lying next to me, I was really scared. Forgive me for choosing to run away after doing such a thing to you... I'm sorry.

Believe it or not, Boun, before I met you again, it was like a nightmare in my life, until I was forced to go to Sin City. You may not believe that I was forced, because everyone says I was voluntarily, but what reason do I have?

I still remember that just after class that day, a car stopped in front of me. I couldn't see what the man in the back seat looked like, but what he said made me understand that I had to go with him.

He showed me a video, and I think you know, yes, it was that night. At that time I wondered if he did it, but it wasn't him. He tried hard to get hold of me, knowing that doctoral students like me are highly valued by the university, and that I will not let my life be stained, he just wanted me to voluntarily enter Sin City, and I had no other choice. Later, you bought my one night, up to 30 million. At that time, when I stood on the stage and looked at you from a distance, the despair in my heart seemed to be one little less, maybe it was just because of you. I have to admit, I could feel your pain that night, so I'm really sorry Boun.

I can't take this 15 million. Since you don't want to see me again from now on and let me leave your world, then let me cut off all contact. I'm also very sorry, Bonnie has always believed that I am a good man and wanted me to reconcile with you. Tell her when you have time, don't trust me anymore.

Boun, I'm sorry, but I hope you can be happy.

Prem

Boun squeezed the check tightly, he didn't know anything, he just wanted to find him quickly, wanted to hug him and wouldn't let him leave.

Why didn't you say earlier, Prem, where have you been!!!

At this time, Boun found out at that he didn't have his contact information at all, where would he go to find it?

He quickly walked to the garage to drive to find him, and when he passed the first intersection, a black Bugatti Veyron drove past him...

*
*

"Mr.Ed! What the hell do you want?"

"Prem, how are you doing recently?"

Prem kept breaking free, but his hands were locked behind him by handcuffs, the harder he tried, the more he hurt himself.

"You can't go back on your word! You said that if I went in, you deleted all the archives..."

The man in the white shirt smiled, fiddled with the watch in his hand, and looked at Prem who was angry.