Part Ten:Assault

Next day at Fez's house

Ashtray was home alone watching tv.He began hearing the loudest knocking he's ever heard.He jumped and grabbed the gun.He opened the door just a crack to see Amanda."get the hell away from my house"Ash says.

"P-please w-we need some A-Ash it's urgent" Amanda says.She already sounds high."we?" He says."I uhh.got two friends with me."oh hell naw"He says as he tries to close the door."come on man just let us in" One of the friends say.They begin pushing  the door open.Ash takes out the gun and aims it."fuck.off" Ash speaks before slamming the door.

He turns around and sees another man.He's tall as shit and looks strong.He grabs the gun out of Ash's hands.Ash goes down to his watch.He begins frantically pressing the button that sends Alex and the rest his address."how about you just let them in pretty boy" Leo (the boy) says.Ash shakes his head no.

Leo smiles.He punches ash sending him to the ground.He picks him back up and continues.Leo is like 5'11 so there was no way Ash could beat him.He left Ash there and opened the door.

He grabbed Ashes arm and dragged him to the couch.Leo sat on top of Ash."please...please don't" Ash pleads But he's already removing his his jacket.He lifts up Ashes shirt and kisses all over.Ash grunts as he tries to move his hands but there pinned to the sides of his head with one hand.Leos other covering Ash's mouth.

Ash got weak.He dropped his head down after fighting for so long.Tears falling down.His body felt numb."please.." He whispers."no body is coming for you sweet heart" Leo says.As on cue the door bust open with Alex,Elliot,Rue and Jules with guns in there hand.They pointed them at the people."GET OUT" Alex and Elliot screams.Ash just laid on the couch weakly.Everyone begins cleaning before Fez comes.Alex walks over to Ash."Ash...Ash come on" Alex said.He picked him up.Ashes legs wrapped around his torso.He sat back down with him on the lap.Ash placed his head on Alex's chest."what took you so long" Ash sobs."I'm sorry..I'm so sorry" Alex says quickly as he hugs his boyfriend tight.

Ash went into his room to go shower."did he tel you what happened" Elliot asks.The kitchen looks like it did before they came."My ex girlfriend came with three men.They broke in and one of them began touching Ash" Alex says."he didn't get into his pants yet thank god" Alex said.

"He's gonna be scared for a while" Rue says."yeah...I'm gonna stay with him for a few days.Im now fully paranoid" Alex says.Ash walks in,in one of Alex's sweaters and sweats."I thought you didn't have my sweater" Alex smiles."i found it" Ash mumbles."mhm" Alex says."okay we're gonna leave before fez comes" Jules says."okay.be safe" Alex says.Elliot smiles as they close the door

Ash sits on the couch.His head looking down.Alex sits down next to him."I'm so sorry" Alex whispers.Ash looks at him.Tears in his eyes.They roll down his cheeks."I couldn't move him" Ash whispers." I could do anything.He was like 10 feet tall" Ash sobs.Alex hugs Ashtray.Ash melts into his touch."I'm not leaving you alone until this problem is over" He says."are you gonna tell Fez" Ash asks."no..." Alex promises.On cue.The door opens.Fez walking in"what's up" Fez says handshaking Alex and he walks to his room."What's Up" Alex says.Fez turns around."Ash what happened" Fez says."nothing" Ash mumbles.Fez walks over.Ash looks down at the bruise on his Neck." You did that" Fez says grabbing Alex by the shirt."no!no!no!no!no! I swear" Alex says quickly before Fez pumbled him.Fez turned to Ash without letting go of Alex."did he hit you" Fez asks.Ash shook his head no."you can tell me" Fez says."Cuase if he out his hands on you then we're gonna have some problems" Fez says grabbing Alex closer."it wasn't me-i didn't say you could talk" Fez cut Alex off."okay" Alex says quickly."Fez it wasn't him" Ash says."who did it" Fez says."I just got in a fight outside the store.In fine though" He lies.Fez looks him in the eye.He slowly turns his head to look at Alex."I'm so fucking scared right now" Alex says.Fez let's go of him.Alex falls back onto the couch."if they bother you again let me know.And Ice that" He says going into his room.Ash looks at Alex."He was about to rock yo shit" Ash smiles.Alex laughs.

The next day

Ash and Alex were playing fuck marry kill with random people in the internet."okay.Jenifer Lopez,Tom Holland And Beyoncé" Alex asks."kill Jennifer.fuck Tom and marry Beyoncé" Ash says.Alex looks at ash."DID YOU REALLY JUST PICK BEYONCÉ AND TOM HOLLAND OVER ME" Alex asks."maybe" Ash laughs.Alex tickles ash."I WILL KICK YOU" Ash laughs.Alex sits on top of him.Tickling his ribs.Ash was a laughing mess.

"Oh your abusing now huh" Alex says tickling faster.Ashtray laughs louder.Alex stops and kisses him slowly.Ash places his hands on his boyfriends neck."Your so cute"Alex says.Ashs face turns red.

Fez walks in.The two quickly get off of each other."What's up" He says."Hey" Alex says.the two say acting like they weren't about to have pre sex.

Fez walked into his room.The boys laugh.