Part 6:Cabin

It was the next day.Alex and Ash were sitting on the couch being quiet."Ash I need you guys to go to Alex house.I gotta handle some business here" Fez says."But we never usually leave" Alex says."this is different.Get in the car" He says.They all get in the car.They both get in the back."what's been going on with you to.You guys ain't spoken all day" Fez asks.Ash looks at Alex

Ash looks at Alex

Alex looks at ash."just tired"Alex lies.Ash looks away.they two get out of the car.Alex unlocks the door.They go into his room.Ash sits on the chair and just looks down.Un sure of what to say.So he doesn't say anything.

Alex goes to the bathroom.He comes back.Ash doing the same thing.The silence was way to loud.The only noise was the tv.Ash looked over at Alex."Can you stop staring at me"Alex says.Ash looked back at the tv.His eyes began watering but he quickly wiped them away.Alex already saw them.He sighed knowing that if Ash starts crying he's gonna feel bad for the rest of the night.He wants to make this right.He needs to.He slowly walked over and sat right next to Ash.Ash sniffled."what" Ashtray says not looking away form the tv.

He softly grabbed Ash's chin and turned it to face each other.He had tear stains on his eyes.Alex tried to be angry at Ash but he couldn't.
Alex Pov

I tried to stay angry at Ash but I couldn't.He looked at me and his eyes went soft."I don't wanna fight with you"Ash whispers as he shook his head lightly.Tears dropped from his eyes.Now I completely felt bad about ignoring him.

"Hey..."I whispers using my thumb to wipe his tears which keep falling.He sniffles.I cup his face with two hands.He looks down.He switches positions and sits on his knees.Now I know I hurt him cause he only sits like that when he's about to start really crying.And when he cries I cry.

Ash begins sobbing."no..." I whisper under my breath."please don't be mad at me"Ash sobs."I didn't mean to yell at you..I-" Ash starts but I stop him ."I'm not mad you at you" I say with a small smile."why would I be mad?" I ask wiping his tears again."becuase you've been ignoring me" Ash sniffles."I just needed a moment to calm down..I promise you did nothing" I says.He hugs me tightly.

I feel my heart melt.I wrap my hands around him."I'm sorry for what I said" He mumbles."I know" I say.He gives me a small laugh.I tickle his ribs lightly.He giggles and scooted back."dont do that" He laughs.

I smile at him."come here before I tickle you" I say.Ash comes over.I grab his face and he leans in and kisses me.I usually go in but I don't mind.We stop.Our foreheads together panting."shit"Ash whispers.

20 minutes later

Ash was asleep under the covers and I was watching tv next to him.Well more like under him.He was laying in between my legs.His head resting on my stomach.I scooted down and closed my eyes.Ash makes a small noise.I rub his back keeping him asleep.
Authors POV
They both ended up asleep.Ash woke up first.He slowly sat up and went into the bathroom to pee.He came back seeing Alex on his phone.

"Hey do you know someone named Amanda?" He asks."uhhh no" Ash says sitting down."she's texting saying that she remembers you and wants to meet up" Alex says."let me see" Ash says.Alex hands him the phone."I don't know who the fuck that it" Ash shrugs."you think we should go?"Alex asks."no" Ash says.He goes back under the covers and turns his back on Alex."wooooooow did you just turn you back on me" Alex says."yes." Ash says.Alex wraps his arms around Ash.

Ash face turns a dark red.Alex snuggles his head into Ash's neck.Ash was basically a stop sign.They fell back asleep until about 12pm.
Alex Pov

"Wake up Amor" I whisper in Ash's ear.He groans at me."yes?" He says annoyed."my moms gonna be home soon and she doesn't know your here.We gotta go" I say as I continue shaking him.Ash sits up and rubs his eye."the hell you mean she doesn't know I'm here" Ash says."I mean she doesn't know that your fucking here" I say putting my converses on.

He sighs and gets up.We both put our shoes on.I look at Ash as he looks down at his shoes.I quickly look back down and grab my phone.A knock was heard at the window.We both shoot our heads over to see Rue,Jules and some boy."Rue what the fuck are you doing?!" I whisper yell.Who the hell is this man in my house.He looks high.

They all look at me."We need s place to hide" The boy says."who the fuck are you" Me and Ash say."oh in Elliot" He says.We just look at him."I'm rues new friend" He says.I look at Jules."don't worry.Hes gay" Jules says."thanks for just putting that out" He says."Hey ash" Rue says.She still sounds guilty.Ash ignores her.His hands turn into a fist.I hold his hand and rub my thumb over his knuckles.

"I know where we can go.But we can't stay here" I say hearing the garage open.Fuck.."SHIT!go,go" I repeat.Everyone beings going out the window.I boost Ash's 5'2 self up and climb out.After were all out I close the window.I grab mine and Ashtrays bikes that we have Incase we need to sneak out.The others had there's already."come on" I say.

We all begin riding.We make it to a trail in the woods.It wasn't as creepy since it was light out but I still wouldn't prefer being here since people are trying to kill us."this is giving horror movie" Elliot says."woah" Jules says seeing an abondmon house."is this yours?" Rue asks."nope" I say.We all get off our bikes and go inside."oh.I thought the inside was gonna be something from Freddy kougor or something" Elliot says.

"This is awesome" Jules says.Ash looks around in the other room.Elliot doing the same.Rue looking around the top floor.It was just me and Jules.I look at her."so.Your gay?" She asks me."kinda" I say."sooo your straight" She follows."kinda" I shrug."So your bisexual?" She asks."I don't know.Never put that much thought into it" I sigh."you've never put so much thought into your sexuality?" She asks not believing it.

"You should be asking yourself that" I laugh."what do you mean" She asks."your a trans girl wearing a binder asking me what's my sexuality" I say putting my backpack down."I'm just trying to conquer this non binary world-" She starts before we both hear Rue scream.Everyone runs out and sees Rue looking into the river.I walk up next to her.

"Holy.Shit" I whisper.Ashtray walks up next to me."what the fuck" He says.The water was fucking red..."Hell the fuck no"Elliot says backing away.i hear a small sound in the distance."guys" Rue whispers."do you hear that" She asks.The sound gets closer."....RUN" Elliot says.The chainsaw gets closer as we continue running back to the house.After Everyone is In I lock the door and put a chair in front.Ash has his gun aimed at the door."Were did you get that?You didn't have that last night" I ask him.

"Don't worry about it" He says.I roll my eyes.Knocking came on the door.Ashtray closed one eye to aim at the door.The door bust open.

Fucking Fez.

"FEZ" We all said."the hell are you guys doing" He says He needs to stop sneaking up.I slowly lowered Ash's gun."Why was there blood in the water.What y'all been doing" Fez asks."did you hear the chainsaw" Jules says."yeah Jewel I heard it.Creepy shit" He says sitting down."I came here Cuase your mom said you weren't at home.And there was only so many places that you guys know"He shrugs.

"Yo this place look ancient" He says looking around.I pull Ash onto my lap.He looks back at me."don't hate" I whisper to him.He sighs and turns back forward.I wrap my arms around his hips."You guys staying here right?" He asks.We all nod."ok imma go get this deal over.See ya" He says walking out."Bye" Me and Ash say.everyone else just waved.

We talked for a while.Ash still on my lap.Honestly.Him being there is the best feeling I feel.Elliot was asleep on the couch.Jules and Rue laughing there drunk asses off."Ash.Wanna Go upstairs" I whisper.He doesn't respond."hes alseep" Rue says.

"You guys need to stop drinking" I say picking him up bridle style.I carry him to the other couch and lay him down.I sit back down and go on my phone.Falling asleep a few minutes afterwards.