Part five:Silent Treatment

Ashtray and Alex we're talking at Alex house.A knock came on the door.It was Alex mom."hey guys" She says."Just..checking in" She says awkwardly.They both look at her."okay" She says as she leaves.Ashtray laughs."that was weird as hell"Alex laughs.Ashs phone rings.He picks it up."hello" He says into the phone.His face goes white.He hears Fez grunting and men."your next" They whispers.

They hang up the phone.Alex looks at Ashtray.Ashtray looks at Alex.He drops the phone."I gotta go" He whispers."what happened" Alex asks as Ash quickly gets up.He runs out of the house.Alex right beside him."Ash what happened" Alex asks.

He uses his key and opens the door to find Fez tied to a chair.Ash looked around.No one was there.Fez screamed which needed up as only muffled since the tape.Ash and Alex slowly turn around seeing 5 men behind him."hi ash" They say as they grab ash."PUT HIM DOWN" Alex says"LEAVE" Ash says."put him down" Alex grunts trying to grab Ashtrays.Ash uses his free legs and kicks Alex out of the door.The men close the door.

Alex gets up and bangs on the door."OPEN THE DOOR" He screams."OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR" He bangs.He grabs the Bobby pin out his pocket and begins picking the lock."come on" He whispers."OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR" He yells.The door clicks and he opens it to find Ashtray tied to a chair half conscious and Fez watching."YOU FUCKING BITCH" Alex says grabbing the gun off the table and cocking it.

"Wait!Dont shoot" One says."GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE HOUSE" He yells.They all run out.He closes and locks the door.He puts the machine gun down and begins untying Ash.Then Fez."I'm going to get more guns.Were gonna need em" He says grabbing his keys and leaving.Ash didn't get up.He looked as if he was about to fall asleep.

"What's wrong..what happened" Alex says."I punched him and they all ganged up on me..I just need a second" He whispers."we don't have a few seconds we need to go" Alex says throwing his boyfriend over his shoulder."your gonna make me pass out my holding me upside d-" Before He could finish Ash was passed out of the other boys shoulder.Arms hanging down Alex's back.

"You'll be fine.Thug it Out" Alex says.He continues walking.He unlocks his empty house.He slowly places Ash onto the couch.He remembers Ash sleeps better on his stomach.He picks him  back up and places him on his stomach and takes Ash and his shoes off.

Ash moves his leg a little and gets comfortable on the   L shaped couch.Alex kisses his lips softly and goes into the kitchen.He grabs a water and brings it into his room and began working on his homeschool assignments.It wasn't a lot but he wanted to get It done.

After he was done he put it into his desk so he wouldn't loose it."I hear you breathing" Alex whispers."how?" Ash asks.Alex shrugs."are you okay now" Alex asks pulling Ashtray Closer by the waist.Ash winces.Ash looks up at him ."yeah I'm fine" Ash says.Alex wasn't buying it.He slowly lifted Ash's shirt but ash stopped him."dont" Ashtrays says."not like I've seen you with less clothes on" says as he sat on the bed and sat Ash on his lap facing each other.Alex kept intense eye contact with him.Ash wouldn't look at anything else when they made eye contact.He continued as he slowly lifted up Astrays shirt.Revealing his bruised belly.Alex looks down.Ash does to..Alex lightly brushed his finger over one.Ash places his head onto Alex chest and winces.

"Sorry" Alex says."Just..lay down Amor" Alex says standing up with Ash still on him and laying Ash down.Ash obeyed and laid down looking at the ceiling.Alex went and got the first aid.

He came back."would you like me if I was a snail" Ash randomly asks."mmmmm I'm not gonna answer that in fear of your response" Alex says as he wets the cotton ball."okay this might tickle but I works" Alex says sitting on top of ash for a better view.Ash wasn't paying attention.He was looking at Alex's face features.

Alex places his hand On the side of Ashtrays belly and slowly rubbed it.Alex looked at Ash who was staring at him.Ash tried not to smile but he eventually broke."stahoahaja" Ash whispers with a laugh.He did that for a few seconds until he places the cotton ball in his stomach.Ash jumped a little."I know it's cold" Alex laughed.He continued.He places bandages on some of them and others were fine.

Ash was still looking at Alex.Alex looked up at him.They made eye contact before Ashtray sat up a little.His elbows lifting him up.Alex kisses him softly.Ash tray gave him a small smile.A bang was heard outside the door."AY YO ASHTRAY,ALEX WHERE YA AT FAGGOTS" One screams.Alex quickly gets off of Ash and locks the door and puts a chair in front.Ash quickly got up as he was doing that and opened the window.Alex grabbed his phone ,hoodie,coat,charger,Gun and Knife and put it all in his backpack.He boosted ash out then jumped out himself.They began running."come on!" Alex  says.They ended up at the  dark and empty convenient store.Ash grabbed the key out of his phone case and slowly opened the door.

Alex goes in to make sure it's clear.He disengages the alarm knowing the code."come on" He whispers.Ash texts Fez.

Ash:Gonna stay at Alex tonight.

He put his phone away and they went into the back.They sat on the large bean bag in there.It was a Saturday so his dad wouldn't come to the store tomorrow.He heard Ash's breath shiver.Alex gave him the hoodie.Alex already had on 2 hoodies.

He turned on the light."how long is this gonna last" Ash asks."Long time" Alex responds.Ash crawls over and lays on top of Alex.Alex smiles at him and rubs his back."your so pretty" Alex whispers.Ash tray shoved him a little."You don't like being called pretty?" Alex laughs quietly."no" He says."fine.Your handsome" He says."so are you" He says as Alex kisses his forehead.Bangs are heard from out side.Ash quickly turns around so he's sitting in the middle of Alex's legs.Alex sits up to.He grabs gun and aims it at the door.Ash grabs his gun and does the same.They just wait.The door begins rattling.

Ash cocks his gun.Alex already did.The door bust open to find Fez."DUDE.I almost shot you!" Alex."what the fuck man" Ash says putting the gun down.Fez looked angry at Ash.Ash looked at him fearful."get up.Now" He says to both of them.They both get up.Alex grabbing his backpack."are you stupid?!What the hell happened?" Fez says."they came to my house" Alex says seriously."is your mom alright" Fez asks."she's at work" He says."come on"

They all head to Fez house.Ash was quiet the whole time.He sat on the couch."What's wrong" Alex asks.Ash ignores him."Ashtray" Alex says lifting his chin up."man don't fucking touch me" Ash says standing up.Alex stands up to.Towering over Ash."What the hell is your problem" Alex asks."you!" Ash says pushing Alex back.

"Hey don't fucking touch me" Alex says.Ash sits back down."You need to calm down.I didn't do shit" Alex says.

"If you didn't like me you should have pulled away when I kissed you"Alex says seriously

"If you didn't like me you should have pulled away when I kissed you"Alex says seriously."I didn't know all of this would happen" Ash raises his voice."who are you yelling at" Alex yells."you BITCH" Ash yells.Ash hands turned into fist."hit me.I fucking dare you" Alex says through his teeth.Ash gets up and towers over Alex.Alex stands up.

Ash pulls his shirt up a little.A gun in his pants.Alex pulls his up to."touché" Alex smirk.He turns around and sits on the couch.Ash goes into his room.They didn't talk for the rest of the night and it was killing Ash.But he didn't dare talking to him.