Part Seven:New Girl,Old Tricks

Elliot's Pov

I woke up with a headache."god" I mumbles.I slowly get up form the couch even though I really didn't wanna.But I had to pee so...off we go.

I walk into the bathroom and do my thing.After I was done I walked out.Ash was asleep on top of Alex.There legs tangled.I went to the other couch and laid down.I had 20 missed calls from my mom.She can wait.I put my phone down and go back to sleep.
11:27am Authros pov

Everyone was doing there own thing.it was normal inside the cabin.Until rue and ash stumbled down the stairs high out of there minds."oh god" Alex and Jules said."I'm fine" Ash mumbles."what the hell did you take" Alex speaks.Ash walks past him and sits on the couch.Rue pulled a packet out of her pocket."fentanly...are you kidding" Jules says.Ash lays back on the couch."Hey,Hey...how many did you take" Alex asks."12...each" Rue says."ARE YOU KIDDING ME" Alex says feeling Ash's pulse."fuck" Elliot whispers.

Ash closed his eyes."Ashtray jopen your fucking eyes" Alex panics ."God please don't overdose" Jules says helping rue off the floor.Elliot gets up and goes to get two bottles of water.He gives them to the ones who need it.Ash slowly drinks it.He groans and lays his head on Alex's lap.Ash begins mumbling random things."you need a nap" Alex says.Ash shakes his head no.He slowly gets up."Ash-a-sir...sit back down" Alex says grabbing Ashtrays wrist.Ash groans and lays on the couch.Rue grabs ash hands and pulls him up."Rue put him down.Stop" Alex says rubbing his forehead."come on-" Rue starts."HEY!" He yells cussing everyone in the room and flinch.Hes never raised his voice like that.

He stands up.Walking closer to rue."Sit your high ass down or get the fuck away from Ash"Alex says.Ash slowly sits down.Rue walks away and sits next to Jules.Elliot is just sitting in there corner with his jaw open.Ash puts his hand on top of Alex's.

Everyone was silent for the next hour except Elliot and Jules since he didn't get yelled at.Ash was dead asleep on the couch.Rue was upstairs doing god knows what.Alex grabbed his ankles which were right by his legs and pulled them closer.Ash made a small noise.Alex put Ash's legs on top of his thighs

"You should do that when he's awake and see how red he gets" Elliot laughs.Jules and Alex both start laughing."so.Hows it like not being single " Elliot smiles sarcastically."FUCKING AWESOME" Alex says also smiling sarcastically and flipping him off."Elliot you are not single" Jules laughs." Yes I am" Elliot laughs."what about Maaaaax" Jules says in a sing sing way."wait max Williams?!" Alex raises an eyebrow.

"Shut Up" Elliot says with a small smile."you totally like him"Jules teases."ooooooooh now I see it" Alex nods.He mentally face palms himself."should have seen that coming" He sighs."I do a little but I'm not gonna tell him" Elliot says as he laughs the last part."Why?" Jules asks."becuase hes straight" Elliot mumbles."okay. I'll call him" Jules says."WAIT NO!" Elliot says as he quickly gets up and tried to grab Jules phone.

Alex is just laughing st the two teenagers."NO-NO give it-GAh" Elliot says playing tug of war with the phone."hello?" Jules says.Elliot stands up and slowly backs away."Hey I have a quick question for you" Jules smirks looking over at Elliot."What's your sexuality?" She says."oh just gonna go straight for it.....ok"Alex nods.

"Ok wait one moment" She smiles.She muted the phone."HES GAY" She smiles.Elliot smiles but quickly stops.Elliot backs up and stands next to the side of the couch Alex is on."Elliot wants to talk to you" Jules smiles.She puts it on speaker.Elliot shakes his head no so fast it was unreal.Alex reached his hand out and tickled Elliot's belly causing him to laugh."HEY NO-heeeeeeeeyy" Elliot stretches the last Hey out awkwardly."uhh yeah no I'm good" Elliot says.He holds his breath."Were at a cabin in the woods..I know it sounds weird but-" Elliot stops himself."you wanna come over?Like..here?" Elliot asks pointing at the floor.Alex kisses Ash's forehead lightly.

Jules nods."uhhh..." Elliot stops.Jules grabs the phone."sure!ill send you my location" Jules smiles."ok" Max says before hanngign up."YOU PEICE OF SHIT!" Elliot says tackling her onto the couch on the other side of the room.Alex got his phone and began recording."this is some white peopel shit" Alex whispers.

A knock was heard about an hour later."Hey" Max said as he walked in."Hey Max" Jules says hugging him and closing the door.Rue came down.She didn't look high."Were you sleeping" Jules asks."yes" Rue yawns.

"hey Elliot" Max waves.Elliot waves awkwardly."hey umm.can I talk to you" Max asks."sure" Elliot nods.Jules and Alex smile at Elliot.Elliot follows  Max into the bedroom.

"Sooooo" Elliot says.He looks around the room awkwardly.Max walks closer.Elliot slowly backs away.His back hitting the wall.Elliot looks up at him."is this why you came" Elliot breathes out quietly."yes" Max whispers before kissing Elliot softly.Elliot kisses back.Max places his hands on Elliot's hips.

Elliot wraps his arms around Max's Neck.The kiss gets more intense.Maxs hands move down to Elliot's pants.Slowly unbuttoning them.

With Alex

Ash was on the phone with someone.Alex watching TikTok.Ash looked over at Alex.Alex felt eyes on him.He looked up to see Ash looking at him."yes?" Alex said putting his phone down."

"Nothing" Ashtray mumbles.Ashtray got up from the couch."Ash.." Alex said grabbing Ashtrays hand."who's Amanda" Ash says calmly."what?" I ask letting go.He turns to face him.Hovering over Alex since he's still sitting down."who.the fuck.is amanda" He asks again."I have no clue who that i-oh." Alex stops in his tracks."Why the hell is she texting me saying that you guys had so much fun last week" Ash says."I wasn't only with my other friends last week" Alex says."bullshit" Ash says giving Alex the phone.

"Ash that isint me She was texting" Alex says looking through the messages."But you know her." Ash says."yeah she's my ex" Alex says."I only texted here once but-" Alex starts..Ash snatches the phone and walks away.Alex stands up.He grabs Ashes hand.Ash pushes him back.Alex walks back up to him.Ash looks up at him."don't try that shit again" Alex says seriously.The phone begins ringing.Ash grabs it."Your girlfriend is calling" He says pressing the phone to Alex's chest and walking away."what the hell do you want" Alex says frustrated."you ruined our relationship...now I'm gonna ruin yours" She whispers."your a fucking whore"Alex says before hanging up.

He puts the phone into his pocket and opens the door to the room he saw ashtray walk into.He doesn't say anything.Ash had his head buried into his knees.Alex doesn't speak.Ashtray looks up at him.He looks angry but also hurt."fuck you" Ash whispers angrily.Alex kneels in front of him.He cups Ashtrays face.Ash looks at him angrily.His eyes slowly became watery.Shinning under the light.Ash stands up."Ash I don't like her...I promise" Alex says following ash into the living room.

Ash sits on the couch.Alex sits next to him.Placing his hand firmly on Ash's thigh.Moving his thumb in a small motion."Why is she texting you..." Ash sniffles looking over at Alex.His eyes full of tears.Alex shrugs softly."I don't know.." He answers." I don't even know why I'm crying" Ash smiles wiping his tears."Cause your hurt...everyone gets hurt when this happens.." Alex says."please don't meet up with her" Ash says softly as the tears finally fall.Alex kisses his lips softly."I won't.promise" Alex says."Wanna cuddle" Alex asks."to bad" He adds Before Ash even answers.He throws Ash over his shoulder."I didn't even answer" Ash laughs."no need" Ash says spidering his hand up Ashes leg.Ash giggles quietly.Alex continues as he walks into the room.Ash was cracking up quietly so no one would come.

"I'm gonna fuck you up" Ash laughs."oh are you?" Alex smiles.Alex flips him onto the bed.They all just talk with each other a laugh for the rest of the nights