Male Reader x Caitlin Snow x Killer Frost|Sex Pollen

You have fire powers and this is your suit:

Also this is after the Caitlin and Frost split

Also this is after the Caitlin and Frost split.And this is a smut chapter

3rd Person

Y/N and Frost couldn't keep their hands off each other.The villain they encountered infected them with a sex pollen and gotten away.Caitlin had told everyone to evacuate the lab because she didn't want it to spread.

Currently Y/N and Frost were grinding into each other and making out while Caitlin did her best to run tests.

"Can you keep your hands off each other for just a moment?"Caitlin asked frustrated at their actions

"Nope"Y/N said before he began kissing Frost's neck

"Caity stop acting like you always have a stick up your ass"Frost said while moaning

"Yeah that's my job"Y/N added before he and Frost shared an idea which they decided to follow with

"What are you two doing?"Caitlin asked as they approached her.Y/N got behind her and grabbed her waist while Frost went in front.

"What do you think?"Frost said before crashing her lips into Caitlin's who took it by surprise but relaxed into it.Y/N grinded into her and nipped at her neck creating more pleasure for her.Frost parted and also began kissing at her neck leaving Caitlin a moaning mess.Caitlin quickly unbuttoned her shirt before Frost kissed and massaged her breasts.Y/N caressed Caitlin's soft ass before pulling her pants and panties down, leaving her fully exposed.Frost dropped to her knees and began sucking Cait's pussy as Y/N eat her arse out.

Eventually Y/N slid his cock into her anus and began thrusting in and out.The sex pollen made him desperate so he pulled Caitlin away from Frost, bent her over the medical bed and began ramming into her vagina.

"Don't be selfish Y/N"Frost told him annoyed but Y/N just lent down and began kissing Caitlin's back.Frost made her way to the other side of the bed and grabbed Caitlin's hair and guided her face to her pussy

"Suck"Was all Frost said to Caitlin and she obeyed.Caitlin was in incredible pleasure from the two and was starting thinking the sex pollen was a good thing.The two had fully dominated Caitlin.

After some more thrusts the three orgasmed.Y/N and Frost moved away from Caitlin as she readjusted herself on the bed, exhausted from the actions which left Y/N and Frost.

Frost threw herself at Y/N making them fall to the ground.Y/N was below Frost who began the makeout session.Y/N's hands went directly to her ass and grinded into her(If you couldn't tell he is an ass guy).

Time Skip

Caitlin awoke from her slumber.She got up from the bed, recalling her previous actions.She looked around the medical room to see a massive mess.Caitlin found Y/N and Frost on the floor, asleep in a very erotic position.

What a night.