Male Reader x Thea Queen|Distractions

Your suit:

Y/N POV

I shot an arrow and it split , knocking down 3 of Damien Darhk's men.Me and Thea were the only ones available to deal with the situation because everyone has was occupied.Firing some more arrows and taking down other soldiers ,I began to go in for some combat.I swung my bow at one , landing a hit on his face and jump kicked another.An arrow flew past me , hitting an incoming attacker.I turned to see Thea .Fighting.And looking badass doing it.

Suddenly, I was tackled to the ground and repeatedly punched in the face.I could fell the blood on my face and taste the blood in my mouth.The barrage of punches stopped and I saw the attacker on the floor.

Thea brought a hand to me and I accepted it to get up.

"Let's head back to base.Then you can spend your time staring at me"She said before walking away, leaving me red

Time Skip 

I cleaned the blood off my face and dealt with my cuts.I looked at Thea who was at another table in the bunker, putting her bow, quiver and eye piece away.Her leather pants made my cock twitch.She turned , walked towards me and crossed her arms.

"You can't keep getting distracted in the field"She told me

"I can't help it.You're too amazing"I mumbled the last part 

"Aww, that's cute but you still need to concentrate"She responded 

"I am concentrating."I replied

"On me"

"Yeah.You're all that matters"I said and she put her soft hands on my chest.She leant in and began to kiss me.I grabbed her ass and felt the leather pants that covered it.I pushed her against the table.Her hands grabbed my pants and she slid her hand in.

"OH MY GOD"A voice said from behind us.We quickly parted to see Felicity , covering her eyes

"Felicity what are you doing here?"I asked her quickly

"Um I forgot my laptop"She replied still covering her eyes

"Felicity we're not naked you can uncover your eyes"Thea said and Felicity obeyed

"Okay um.I'll leave.I'm going to forgot this ever happened"She said before leaving 

"We scarred Felicity"