Chapter 1

A sixteen, near seventeen, years old boy died from the 4th ninja war. He sees dark, when suddenly a bright light blinding his eyes. He begin to feel something, and become conscious. He slowly open his eyes and sees that it's night. He then realises he doesn't know where he is.

He looks around but still doesn't know where he is, ' where am i? What forest is this? ' suddenly he hears a sound, ' notice; you are reincarnated to another world along side with kurama. ' he is startled by the sudden voice, ' uh- thank you? I guess.'

' I'm reincarnated? How?' He thinks as he walk around the forest, ' kurama? Are you asleep?' He asks, ' what is it kit?' A new voice which we know them as kurama asks naruto his jinchuriki host.

' how are you with me here? Weren't you extracted from me? Well, i mean- its not like i don't want you here or anything!- just wondering..' he said, ' yeah yeah, its because your chakra and mine are mixed.' Naruto hum.

' so am i somebody else or? I look different.' He asks as he looks at his reflections from the lake he found. ' notice; your appearance is the influence of chakra mix.' He observe himself.

A platinum blonde shoulder-length hair, sharp blood red eyes with black slits. Pointy ears, a real black whiskers, 3 on each of his cheeks. Sharp fangs and there is a dark red long random swirls marking on his forehead, that is hidden by his hair. A pale skin.

He is about around 5'7" height (174~ cm). He woke up to a black shirt and grey long pant, with black sandals. ' so is my name still naruto?'

' notice; in this world a creature is not name. Unless a higher ranked creature named them. Once a creature is named, there will be some changes, sometimes the appearance, strength and skill change. Kurama doesn't needed to be named again, but you do.'

' ah yes, thank you. whats your name?' ' notice; i am not named, you can call me anything.' Naruto nod. ' so does that mean that kurama can name me?' Naruto raise one eyebrow.

' i will name you naruto uzumaki.' Kurama said smugly. Naruto suddenly floats up a bit before comes back down. Naruto sigh, ' that was weird' .

' why is there no one here?! There isn't even any animals! I am hungry!' Naruto sigh. He had been walking around, even suppress his aura, that he noticed, was leaked. Naruto and kurama found out earlier that chakra don't exist, instead there is magic.

Just now the voice gives naruto a skill Analyses and Assess, anything he touch or see can be analysed and assessed.

Predation, he can absorbs anything he touch with his hands and with the help of mindscape.

Mindscape, which he insists to named it, he can stores the things he absorbs to a different mindscape or together. Anything there is unaffected by time.

Copy, anything he analysed or absorbed, can be use.

He absorbed some grass, that looks special, and analysed them, maybe he can make a potion.

He miss his ramen.

Its been a few weeks, he found fish to eat. Now he is in front of a cave, which he feels a powerful aura from inside. He takes a step, nothing change, so he deem that its safe to stay there for a while.

He goes in slowly to make sure his not trespassing or anything. Because he is still new to this world. He only go in just enough so he wont get drenched by the rain, but no further than that.

Naruto notices there are some animals here, he didn't pay any mind to them, and sleep.

But now a very big spider is attacking him, he take his short sword, which he made using rock that was sharpened, and stab the spider in the head. Since he wont eat the spider, he uses predation on it. He analysed it and can uses spider web.

A few days later //

He found a black small weak lonely bat. He takes care of it for awhile. Once the bat is healthy enough, he let him go, but the bat didn't fly away, instead he fly onto naruto's shoulder. Naruto makes a friend.

He analysed him before, now he can uses the wings to fly. They often fly together outside of the cave. Which is what they are currently doing.

They go down to the ground and continue by still flying bat, and tree jumping naruto. They ran into a couple of humans, the humans attack naruto, who of course fights back.

One of the human have a sword, which naruto takes once the humans is killed. The other human uses some spell which he copy.

They both then continue to flying- jumping around. Naruto told the bat to use magic sense so they can understand and talk to each other.

Naruto ever asked the voice what he is and the voice answered that he is a fox lycanthrope, a race of demi-human that can transform into their respective creatures at will. He practiced to be able to use Beast Transform.

' kit are you not going to name your little friend?' Kurama asks, ' uh- i never thought about that before,, maybe i should..' ' uh- what name though kurama?,, kurama?' He blink, ' he is probably asleep.' Sigh.

' hmm, bat is usually sleep at morning and awake at night,,, yonaka? Umm no, yoru maybe? Yeah,, that would be fine.'

" hey.." the bat looks at naruto, " want me to name you?" The bat makes a excited noise, naruto smile, " well how about yoru do you like it?" Yoru glow a bit before going back to normal, and fly up and down, like jumping.

Yoru is currently sleeping back in the cave. Naruto decide to go in further inside of the cave. He is amaze by the shining things, and there are more hipokute grass, the special grass he analysed.

' notice; the ' voice' is now called ' great sage'. '

The voice, now great sage, suddenly said. Naruto continue to absorbs the hipokute grass, and the shining gems. ' is there a way for me to teleport or something? Like shunshin' ' notice; activating shadow step?' ' huh what? No. What is that?'

' notice; shadow step, allow users to teleport through shadow and merge into shadow.' ' thanks' naruto decide it was enough for today and uses shadow step to the entrance of the cave.

He was ready to asleep, but got interrupted as the strong aura suddenly vanished. Even kurama wakes up, ' what happen?' ' i don't know, kurama. Maybe the creature goes some where? But i think i sense another aura here.'

' whatever its still far away from you anyway. ' and they all went back to sleep.

----------