"You look so cute snuggling like a kitten, Aiden." Samuel eyes darken, feeling a little bit envious because the affection was not directed to him.

"Okay that's it. Time to go home." Samuel harshly snatched him from Mandeok's hold.

True to his words, Aiden was sent home directly. Samuel strictly remind Aiden to not wander around alone, knowing how the boy always have a way to throw himself into troubles.

At night, Aiden feels like doing nothing. He just lay in bed with his eyes close. Sometimes, just sometime...the small boy will wallow himself in old memories. Drown in self pity, blaming himself for being not good enough. Sadly, he often have this impressions that people around him actually hate him deep down. Which is not true at all.

The time before he got to meet Jake was painful to remember. Because for whatever reasons, he was treated harshly.

Well, truth to be told, he have all the criteria of hated character. Quiet, timid, coward, clingy, and crybaby. Usually people admire those who is badass, and can stand up for themselves. Aiden tried, but he can't find the courage within him to raise his voice to people who keep pushing him.

Having Jake as his friend is a bless.

He able to unleash his desire to be spoiled. He learnt to be selfish, requesting to spend time with him and whatnot.

Aiden got up from his bed with a sigh. He couldn't fall asleep thus decided to walk around for a while. Maybe to got fresh air..or tired himself out. Well it was only around the apartment, not that he unfamiliar with. Contrast to when he walk in Workers building.

*
*
*

Turns out Aiden thought wrong.

For some reason, he was hugged tightly by a blonde man who wears glasses. This blondie was definitely a goofball. He couldn't stop him from saying cheesy pickup line.

"Do you believe in love at the first sight, or should I  walk by again?" The blondie asked with a grin.

"Umm... I'm blind mister."

"....."

A silence passed as the blondie stood still like a statue.

"Well then- here." He grabbed Aiden's hand and put it on his hard chest. "Feel my shirt? Know what it's made of?" Aiden's fingertips carresed the cloth beneath him softly as he shake his head.

"Boyfriend material." The blondie answered in excited voice.

Aiden's lips lifted up in amusement. The pickup lines is all so cheesy and entertaining.

"Awww you look so cute smiling, little boy." The tall guy brushed Aiden's silky hair. "We should meet often. Why don't you become my secret friend?"

Aiden tilted his head to the side. 'Secret friend?' "What's that?" He asked.

"Oh you know, my ally-" the blonde replied, but was cut off with a deep voice calling his name.

"Goo."

Upon the call, the blondie who was named Goo sighed, looking back to his emo friend in annoyance. "What? Can't you see I'm in the middle of something right now?"

"Errr I actually need to go home...Mister Goo...?" Aiden said lowly, shifting his foot to the other.

"Nah. I'm bringing you to my new home." Without delay, he lifted Aiden up to his shoulder, carrying him like a sack of potatoes. Aiden yelped in surprise. "Wait! Wait! Let me go!"

The black hair guy who called Goo earlier brushed his hair back, cursing under his breath seeing Goo's inappropriate act. "F*cking hell piss hair. I'm gonna kill you one of these days."

The sunglasses male then looked into Aiden's face, observing the delicate face before something in his mind clicked. "You are Aiden Kim, Jake's new follower or something." He said.

Goo turned slightly, facing the black head. "You know this little boy?" To which the other replied, "Yeah, heard that guy take someone under his protection specifically. Got curious and search about him."

Aiden didn't know what to respond, so he stay quiet, probably wanted to confirm whether these two are Jake's acquaintances.

"You are a pretty little thing, aren't you?" Gun squinted his eyes to Aiden.

He then proceed to ruffle Aiden's fluffy hair gently. The softness of the hair felt pleasant under his palm, making him addicted to it.

"Cute boy, isn't he? Why don't we keep him?" Goo suggested as he saw his friend quite smitten with the blind boy.

"Wait-no! I need to go home!" Aiden protested as he struggled in Goo's hold. Even though his struggle barely affect Goo, it still amusing seeing the boy tried his best to free himself.

"Aww why baby? We could give you the world if you want." Goo cooed, using one hand to pinch Aiden's nape.

"You both are strangers... It's weird you know." Aiden furrowed his brows, as his tone indicate it as obvious reason.

Gun chuckled, before caressing the boy's plump cheek. "I guess so. Then, until we meet again, boy." The black haired male told Goo to send the boy back to his house, to which the blonde excited to do so.

They parted with a goodbye wave from Aiden, seeing how the smaller guy quickly lock the door, with a confuse and fearful face. Goo just laughed lowly, feeling amused to his acts.

The oblivious Aiden didn't know he have basically meet one of the many dangerous men in Korea.