𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬?

Start from the beginning

"Oh baby, I'm here I'm right here

"Oh baby, I'm here I'm right here. I just had to get your pjs. It's okay babe, it's alright." She sighed softly while rubbing her hand down his back. "Y-you l-left!" He cried as he made a pouty face to Yn. "Babe, I'm here now it's okay. I would never ever leave you. Here, let me change you and then you can be little spoon for tonight? How does that sound?" She smiled a bit making eye contact with him.

Chris had then sniffled and nodded as he liked the sound of that idea. You then had carefully taken off his "clubbing" outfit and changed him into some comfy clothes. You had found a Calvin Klein white tee with some Nike shorts to go along with it. Chris had let you change him and did he budge at all. He was out. After he was all situated, you had carefully embraced hm in your arms to be comforted/little spoon. Chris had also then stuck his thumb in his mouth again.

Maybe this wasn't a one time thing, maybe it was more than that. Yn thought to herself even though it was adorable. "Goodnight sweetheart." She coos as she placed a kiss on his forehead. Yn then dirtied off to sleep.

After a few hours of sleep, Yn had suddenly woke up to get a drink of water. Once she turned over, it felt like she was in a sweat puddle. Was it just warm in her room? Nope. She then ran her hand down he back to see if it was just back sweat but nothing was there. Then she tried her pants area where she felt a slight wetness. Once she pulled the covers down, Yn had saw a puddle, and she knew it was that type of puddle.

"Oh boy." She sighed as she knew what had happened. Yn didn't wan to wake her sleepy sobering up boyfriend but it had to happen. Chris was facing towards her which made her realize it was him and besides his pants were soaked but that's what's happens.

"Sweetheart, Chris honey." She cooed softly as you gently ran your hand on his cheeks. "We have to get up honey." Yn said while he groaned a bit. "Mmmm w-whyyy. Wanna sleep." He said in his sleepy voice. "You had a accident honey. I have to clean the sheets." Yn said while Chris automatically woke up. He then scatter his body into his chest and was in a frantic panic.

He then began to cry, loud. Like you've never seen it this bad before. Yn felt heartbroken again, seeing her boyfriend cry because of the incident. "Oh Chris. It's okay, I'm here it's going to be okay honey. It's just a little accident. It's alright baby." Yn sighs as the man was in her embrace. Sadly, the cries didn't stop, they just continued. His face was red, his blue eyes were flooded with tears.

 His face was red, his blue eyes were flooded with tears