Chapter 1: Welcome to Hell! pt 1

Thinking-()

Narrative Talking- []

Actions- Bam,pow,boom

Demon voice- HELLO THERE

Character Talking- hay

Sigh language- "

Writing- '

[A/N so I'm not going to be following the script of the series word by word but I will be using a good bit of it]

[Here we see Jackson being judged by God who has brought the most unfortunate news to someone as good as Jackson]

Jackson Pov: (why, why is this shit happening to me......everything I've been through? The harassment, the mistreatment and sheer absolute horse cock of a girlfriend that cheated on me? And the one time I defended myself from harm, I end up getting shot by a cop who was ape shit crazy.)

God: Jackson you do realize I can hear your thoughts right?

Jackson: (then why am I not allowed to go to heaven!?)

God: because you killed someone who has done no wrong.

Jackson: (Really NO WRONG are you Fucking kidding me.....this has to be some joke?)

God: nope not a joke...... anyway enjoy your stay at hell oh and by the way there's a thing called a cleanse, it happens once a year consider this knowledge a gift.

Jackson: eye brow twitch ( you know what you can take this "gift" and stick it right up your a...)

[Right before Jackson could finish his sentence God casted him into hell with all the rest of the worlds sinners but as he was falling he was thinking to himself]

Jackson: (you know what.....with the amount of BULLSHIT I have been through this is the maddest I have ever been so if I'm going to be a sinner let's see how the people feel if they get picked on let's see how they like being harassed and beaten down and broken without being able to say something about it)

[With that we see Jackson falling out of the sky with a smile plastered on his face, Because for once in his life he's going to make everyone feel what he felt when while he was alive hopeless]

Rewind time 10 min

[A/N RD- random demon]

RD: oof...hm I'm alive? I'm alive!

Spat[Oh he dead]

RD: ha....thanks for the fun time Hot stuff

Angel dust: ya ya listen keep this discreet ya hear me

Angel dust: ya ya listen keep this discreet ya hear me. I can't let it get out that I'm offering my services to rando's on the street, it was a quick cash grab Got it ;)!

RD2: pf what ever you say Slut!

Angle Dust: ouch oh such an insult, let me know when you come up with something creative to call me you sack of poorly packaged horse shit! tell the misses I said hi.... Snookums.