ch:1

*black diamond*

*9,780 years ago*

I am black diamond, and I rule the home world. And I created only three diamonds.

The first diamond I've made is white, then I've made a yellow diamond and then I've made a blue diamond.

But it feels like something is missing, and I don't know what it is. Everything is going great so far.

I give my three diamonds their own world's to control and make gems on said planet.

So anyways, I am doing my work on my hologram to see what is going on with white,yellow, and blue.

They have been acting so weird, and they don't come and see me or anything.

Not like they used to, but I know something is happening with them.

Call it a father feeling because I am the father figure to all three of the diamonds.

Just as I was done, my door to my chamber opened up, and I didn't see anyone coming in or anything.

I got up and started to look around and find someone, and I didn't see anyone.

Black Diamond:"Okay, I am going insane or something because I know my chamber door opened up. Oh boy, if someone is pranking me, so help them." I said out loud, but then I heard someone laughing, and I don't think white,yellow, or blue would bug me.

Just as I walked around, something jumped on my leg. I looked down and saw a pink baby.

I picked her up and looked at her with love in my eyes.

Black Diamond:"Well, hello there, aren't you just the cutest little thing. I think I am going to call you pink and judging by your gem you are a diamond. That's your name, pink diamond." I've said, and pink started laughing like crazy maybe she is a sign that I should stop working and everything.

My pearl came running in here like someone was chasing after him. It's probably one of the female pearls.

Black Pearl:"My diamond, I got some news a new diamond popped out of nowhere." My pearl said, and I looked in my hand to see pink cuddling my finger.

She is so cute and I know from this moment everything would be so different.

Black Diamond:"Pearl, I already know because she is in my hand." I've said and put my hand down so he can see little pinky.

When I've created white,yellow, and blue, they are like my daughter's, and now I get to raise a little diamond.

And I really hope nothing happens to my little pinky.

Because right now pink has me around her little finger. And I would do anything for my pinky.
_______________________________________
*5,000 years later*

It has been five thousand years since pink came to be, and right now, she is getting all excited about something.

Black Diamond:"Pink, calm down. What is going on with you." If something got pink, excited, and everything because I should know what is going on with my youngest diamond.

Pink Diamond:"Papa, I've made a Zoo, and I put the humans in the Zoo. Oh, Papa, everything is going so good on earth. Thank you, Papa." Pink hugged me and started jumping around in her chamber.

I missed her being a baby, I just wish that I could get that feeling back.

Giving pink a planet to create gems was so hard because pink is so young, and she behaves like a child still.

It makes me so worried about her and how everything is going. I have a secret that none of the other diamonds know.

I have a base on earth that nobody even knows, not even pink knows about this, and I am going to keep it that way.

There is something going on and pink doesn't want me to know.

Because I would be mad and upset because pink is my youngest that I did raise from baby to now.

If anything happens to my little pinky, that planet would be gone with everything and everyone on it.

My family comes first, and I don't care who I have to shatter.

Just as I left a pink chamber, I turned from my tell form to a gem form.

And my gem name Onyx because I have a lot of Onyx gems and everything.

I am going to earth and see what in the hell is going on because pink isn't telling me anything.

My little pinky won't tell me what is going on, and it's driving me a little bit crazy.
_______________________________________

I flayed my ship to an island. I don't know the name, but it's beautiful, and it would be kinda sad to see this go, but I am a diamond.

Controlling and ruling a planet comes first, but I need to make sure that my little pinky is ok first before I do something.

I went to my holo screen and checked on pink because I have this feeling that something isn't right.

As the holo screen showed me pink sitting down and checking on her gems.

But something caught my eyes, I saw a rose quartz.

But why would a rose quartz be around a diamond and everything.

When the rose quartz put her sword up and she made pink go poof.

All that happened right in front of me, my little pink was gone, and then rose quartz shattered my pink.

At that moment, my whole world came crashing down on me.

My youngest little diamond is gone, and I don't know what I could do.

There is only one way to go, and I won't see my three older diamonds for a really long time.

Black Diamond:"Computer poof me and put me in this box. Don't open in till 6,000 years later!" My heart is broken because I couldn't save pink diamond or anything.