Chapter one

"We're back with 'The real Paranormal' as Lauren and Camila Cabello-Jauregui, share their experience with the Amityville house." The broadcast lady says looking at the camera.

Four chairs were placed and the near set. Lauren and Camila sat next to each other hand in hand.

"And as we talk to our next guest Dr. Steven White, who says that the investigation the Cabello-Jaurgeui's conducted into the Amityville haunting is a load of the hog was.." the lady says. She takes a seat next to Steven.

"Why is that?" She asks Turing her body with the microphone to face Dr. Steven.

"Well, it's been well established that the Amityville is a hoax." Dr. Steven starts strong.

Lauren interrupts him, "Well that hasn't been proven-" he cuts her off.

"Yes it has" he continues. "The Garrets made everything up, so they can profit off of all the publicity!" He says matte-a-factly.

     "That's just not true!" Lauren's blood boils, she lets go of Camila's hand and starts to quester as she continues.

     "Look we see this all the time. It's very easy to sit on the outside and pick apart their story. But! It's something very different to have been there and experience it for yourself." Lauren says to Dr. Steven who just had an amused smile on his face. It was smug, and Lauren didn't like it.

     "I don't need to go to the moon to know it's not made out of green cheese!" He rolls his eyes and turns back to the interviewer.

     "Listen Lauren Cabello-Jauregui, has never seen a house that he didn't think was  haunted!" He turns to Camila.

     "By the time her wife is done blowing smoke and ringing bells, they've got everybody else believing in ghosts too!" Camila just sits there looking at the man.

     Lauren grows angry with this man. How could this so-called 'Doctor' sit there and criticize her wife? Her Camila was gifted.

    "What exactly are you a doctor of anyway?" Lauren asks the crowd gasps. Camila turns to Lauren and gives her a look.

     "Come on Ed, try and show a little class," Dr. Steven says shaking his head.

    "I'm not gonna show class to somebody who's telling lies about my wife!" Lauren says.

     "Be careful who you call a lier!" Fr. Steven fires back, Lauren laughs amused.

    "What are you gonna do about it?" Lauren quirks an eyebrow. Camila carefully puts her hand onto Lauren's forearm, trying to calm her down. The crowd gasps in shock.

-

    Lauren takes off her leather jacket and throws it on the chair backstage.

    "We go on these shows to inform people! But every time I open my mouth another one of these little asses-" Camila interrupts her as she picks up Lauren's jacket she threw on the chair.

     "Lauren" Camila warns. Lauren sighs and runs a hand through her hair.

     "Could you please take a breath?" Camila asks, Lauren looks at her wife and nods.

     "I know, I know, I'm counting to ten.." Lauren says. Camila smiles at her easily hot-headed wife.

-

     Back at Manual's house Billy and Janette sit on the floor in his room.

     "Alright, billy ready to do your speech?" Janette asks as Billy lays next to her on his stomach.