Chapter 17: No Place Like Home

The warehouse A cellphone rings. The time portal opens and Hook lands on the ground. He groans. A few moments later Emma lands in Storybrooke as well. Hook helps her to her feet. "Hey, do me a favor. Fill her in. Make sure, she doesn't freak out. I have some people I need to see."

Emma enters. She walks over to her parents and hugs them. "You weren't answering your cellphone. We were worried."

"I'm fine. I'm home. I'm not going anywhere."

"We're staying in Storybrooke?"Hope asked.

"Yeah, kid. This is where we belong. This is where our family is. She hugs her parents once again.

Emma tells her parents,Hope, and Henry about her adventure. On the table in front of Emma Henry's opened storybook is placed. A picture shows Hook and Emma dancing."Wait. You're Princess Leia?"Hope asked.

"I was in a pinch."

"Well, there you go. You're officially one of us." Mary Margaret added. "A fairytale princess at last."

"And as my first princessly request I would like to know the name of the baby."

"Right, that." Davids turns to Mary Margaret. "Ready?" She nods."Excuse me. If I could have everyone's attention just for a moment. This coronation ceremony is something we looked forward to for a very long time. The arrival of our new son has been a cause of great joy for our family. And we hope you can share in it as we name him for a hero. Someone who saved everyone of us. We loved him and he loved back. People of Storybrooke, it's our great joy to introduce you to our son, Prince Neal."

"It's nice to meet you, Neal."

Outside the diner, Hook enjoys a drink alone when Emma joins him. "So, do you think Rumplestiltskin was right? I'm in the book now."Hook chuckles while Emma continues on,"He said everything, besides our little adventure, would go back to normal. Do you think that it is?"

"I know how you kiss. I'd have gone after her. But I didn't. My life went on exactly the same as before. Everything's back to normal. You're a bloody hero, Swan. I wanted to thank you, k*ll For going back for me in the first place. In New York. When the curse was coming I ditched my crew and took the Jolly Roger as fast and as far as I possibly could to outrun it."

"You outran a curse?"

Hook shrugged."I'm the hell of a captain."

Emma chuckles and Hook goes on, "Once I was outside the curses purview I knew that the walls were down. Transport between the realms was possible again. All I needed was a magic bean."

"Those are not easy to come by."

"They are if you've got something of value to trade. The Jolly Roger, of course."Hook said.

"You traded your ship for me?"

Hook nods. "Aye." Emma leans in and kisses Hook passionately.

Moe French leads Belle to the altar. Archie Hopper and Mr. Gold await them. "It is my great honor to officiate this most lovely reunion." Archie turns to Belle. "If you'd like to begin your vows."

"Rumplestiltskin, this thing we have, it's never been easy. I've - I've lost you so many times. I've lost you to darkness. To weakness and... And finally, to death. But now I realize - I realize that I have not spent my life losing you."

Mr. Gold speaks his vow."Belle, when we met I wasn't just unloved and unloving."Meanwhile outside Granny's Diner. Emma and Hook kiss passionately."I was an enemy of love. Love had only brought me pain. My walls were up. But you broke them down. You brought light into my life and chased away all the darkness. And I vow to you I will never forget the distance who I was..."

Mr. Gold places a ring on Belle's finger"...and what I am. I owe more to you than I can ever say. How you can see the man behind the monster, I will never know."

"But the monster is gone."Belle began,"And the man beneath him may be flawed, but we all are. And I love you for it. Sometimes the best book has the dustiest jacket. And sometimes the best teacup is chipped." (Teary-eyed Mr. Gold and Belle share a  kiss.

Outside Granny's Diner, Roland enters the diner. Briefly holding Regina back Robin leans in and kisses her. Then they enter the diner together. Robin Hood indicates a table to his son. "Oh, let's sit here."

Along with her former cellmate Emma and Hook sit at another table. Smiling Regina walks past them."Regina. There's something you should know. I brought someone back from the past. This woman, she still thinks of you as... "She stops, struggling for the right word but then she finds it."Evil...I'll bring her over. I already told her that it's okay, but it's a little delicate. And I feel like, if she met you, she'll see.."

Regina nods. Emma and her cellmate walk past the booth where Robin Hood and Roland sit.) Emma intends to introduce her cellmate. "Regina, I would like you to meet... "

"Marian? Marian? I thought you were dead." Robin's voice begins to thicken with emotion."I thought I'd never see you again."

"And I you." Marian respond. Stunned, Regina stares at them blankly."Roland. Oh my baby. Roland." Marian hugs her son and Robin Hood puts his arms around both of them.

Regina turns away and faces Emma) Regina: (voice breaking) You? You did this?

"I just wanted to save her life.

Regina shakes her head. "You're just like your mother. (hurt) Never thinking of consequences."

"I didn't know."

Regina's voice turns angry. "Of course, you didn't. Well, you'd just better hope to hell, you didn't bring anything else back."

The urn pops open and and water pours into the remaining abandoned slots of the time portal. Instantly freezing the water confluences in the middle of the structure.

Gradually setting hard Elsa rights herself. She takes one of her gloves off and tentatively freezes a small spot on the ground. Then she decides to leave the warehouse, freezing the ground beneath her feet with every step she takes.