Mafia's Angel. 27

Start from the beginning

"He is the Father. Mew". This time Laila spoke directly. Mew was silent. Waiting for the explanation.

Tae went to Russia, he met Her and they were clicked by the pappz. She came back after almost 15 days and she was pregnant. That means Tae impregnated her before. And now they declared their relationship.

He held his spinning head. He felt he would faint away. It was too much for his poor heart.

"Mew. Nong, he is Troy. Troy Thompson. My Husband. The father of the child i am carrying". The news.... It was more than a bomb that exploded on his senses.

"Whattttttt"!!!!! He stood up stupefied. He was looking between Tae, Laila and Troy. Tae and Laila were smiling and even if Troy felt all idea stupid, he felt sorry for the boy too.

He stood up to approach Mew calm and slow. Tae growled low as if intimidating.

"What did you say that say Darvid? Calm your Dick. Sit back and spend time with your FRIEND". He snapped at Tae before he turned to Mew. Who was still standing shocked.

"Nong Mew. Come Sit. Lets talk hmmm"? He held Mew to guide him to sit.

"She *he pointed to Laila* is my Wife. My beloved Darling for 5 years. And she is pregnant with our first child.

She and Tae had been friends for more than 10 years. Infact me, Laila and Tae. We all were friends. Lets say our business didnt let us Friends anymore. But that didnt change the friendship relation between these two.

What you saw in the pictures, i saw that too. And believe me i was as shocked as you are. But not because i didnt trust Laila. I was furious at our privacy being invaded.

I always ask them to meet but very carefully because you see i cannot lose her. And especially now when she is carrying our love.

You know, when Tae came back, and i called him, i was just this close to kill him. Because i was worried what if Laila got stressed and what if it bring any harm to my baby. But you know what. Tae said Laila is strong enough not to take these stupid pictures to her mind.

I was about to retort but you know what put me silent"? He pulled Mew's chin up to make him look into his eyes. He smiled to wipe the tears rolling off.

"He said, the damage has been done because his Baby was suffering". Mew looked at him and then at Tae who was sitting calm with a smile. And so was Laila.

"Mew. I wont admit it ever at his face, but its a truth that he is far more successful in the underworld than all of us combined. He is the King of the Clan. Claimed 75 to 80% shares.

It was a major news when he declared the transfer of his 20% to you. Everyone was curious about who the boy was. Why was he so important to Tae Darvid Kreepolrerk, that he transferred his 20% market shares. When he is so well known not to share his saliva with anyone.

When i  proposed Laila, i knew the consequences. I knew the danger. I had to make her strong. To keep a backup that no one dare hurt my love. It was exactly what Tae did for you. I dont know the reason why he didnt bring you with him, but i would say he did best.

Mafia, is a pit full of snakes. Even if friendly or pet, a snake always tries to bite his owner. This world, is not at all beauitful. Its death. Walking and living death. He did all to protect you Mew. Because for him, you matter the most. Just like Laila means to me.

He didnt tell me anything nor he invited me. To be honest he wants to kill me to step inside his love nest, where his baby love lives with him. But that day, i felt my heart urging me to come here. To support him. To make it clear. Because i have been through all this.