Shoto

This is an Modern Au. Its like the og universe; same time, however no quirks. Anything that got destroyed by a quirk or the idea of a quirk is living in this universe.

For example, Shigaraki killed his family by his quirk, but in the Modern universe, They're alive.

Also this Modern universe is just 100 years away from 2022 so generally you'll think that humans had evolved.
No.
Just the technology had evolved. It took several centuries for humans to get to the next level.
That's said, being born with purple hair or red eyes is not normal-

So anyone that had colored hair, had dyed their hair instead. Like kirishima.

Any purple, red, unormal green (Midoriya) eyes, are natural colors, such as brown, black, blue, grey, hazel etc.

Right now the characters contain:

Midoriya: Black hair/green eyes.(natural green) No scars. He was bullied by bakugo but not that extreme like the original. Same personality, however more confident.

Uraraka: Brown hair/brown eyes. Same personality. Less dependent on Men

Iida: jet black hair/blue eyes. Less stuck up, more loose.

Tsu: black hair/green eyes.(natural) Does not have a long tounge..
No frog features. Same personality.

Todoroki: Black)brown hair/ Grey & Blue eyes. Less trauma. Still has the scar tho (got to have some angst) More outgoing, is cocky like his father but kind and caring like his mumsy.

The other characters will be introduced as I go along.

Hope you like this abomination.

~~~

"Todoroki!"
A dark green haired boy screamed while running down the rocky hill. As he ran towards the boy in question, a girl nearby called 911. A body was laying on the cold hard ground. His head tilted, eyes lidded, and has slow breathing. Giving many red flags to the group of teenagers.

However, he wasn't recognizable.

He had hetrochromic hair, left side is red, while the right, is white. He had light grey and blue eyes, with a red patch onto his right side of his face. Several red spots acting as if water spilled on him.

His hair is a fashion statement.. it's unique..

He looked similar like their friend, but he wasn't him.

Where's Todoroki?

"Who's he?" A raven haired girl asked. She crouched down to meet the odd boy eye's. His breathing concerning her.
"Yeah, I see he isn't Todoroki" A tall man replied. His glasses glared from the sunlight.

"I don't know... I thought he was Todoroki" Midoriya replied worried.
"Should we help him?" A peite girl asked.

"What about Todoroki?" Tsu replied. "We can't just forget about him.. he might be in serious trouble" Tsu looked at the odd boy.

"Although we don't know him, we should." Iida, the tall man, said as he tried to bring the unique boy onto his feet.

Sirens were heard from a distance, signaling the teenagers that the ambulance were coming.

"Did you look for an ID Midoriya?" Iida asked the boy

"No I haven't" he reclaimed. He bent down towards a pocket from the blue jumpsuit the boy was wearing. He had a weird card on him, but no wallet.

It read:

HERO LICENSE
Name: Todoroki Shoto
Age: 16
BD:01/11
Sex: Male