Fox: Coco, has a point. After...well...you locked yourself in your dorm for the rest of the year. We gave heard a word from you until now.

Yatsuhashi:...

Y/n: I see your point, Fox, But I did say if I didn't die and- well you saved me the other hal-

Velvet: stop playing with your life!

Velvet's voice rang out of the infirmary. This was unlike her, because like y/n she didn't like raising her voice.

Velvet: you said you'd leave your life to chance...well... if Chance was still here he would be just as angry as we all are right now!

Y/n:... I thought it would a win-win scenario. I could feed those bloodthirsty plants whether I bleed out, or not, but I guess it wasn't ok to do?...oh, did something bad didn't I?

Yatsuhashi: anything you wanna say?

Y/n looked at them confused, tilting his head.

Y/n: I am sorry?

Yatsuhashi: why would you let a Grimm make you dictate, whether you should live or die?

Y/n: grimm are intelligent creatures, to an extent I think? You know I once read that some grimm can solve complex problems, puzzles, and even remember faces.

Coco: *sigh* just promise us you won't pull a stunt like this again? I can't lose my little shopping buddy.

Y/n nodded and the team left to go to class, but walking down the hallway Coco asked, Yatsuhashi.

Coco: can you erase his memories of mountain Glenn?

Yatsuhashi sighed before answering

Yatsuhashi: I have been thinking about it, but would that be better, and would he be the same person?

Coco:...

Back in the Infirmary, Y/n finished his sandwich and got up.

Y/n: I guess I should thank the Ru-Ro-Ra- Ruby girl for last night.

At that moment, Y/n realized that he has no idea where the Ruby girl could be at this moment.

Y/n: oh-oh, I should have asked them if they have seen her around.

**** timeskip brought to you by

****

After what felt like an hour of searching and looking everywhere, Y/n was about to give up and became very depressed.

Y/n: how could it br... so very hard to find someone in a school...

Y/n walked and was about to turn the corner, but stopped hearing two people arguing.

Ruby: Weiss, what's wrong with you?! Why are you being-

Weiss: what's wrong with me?! What's wrong with you?! You are supposed to be a leader, and all you've been is a nuisance.