[SATURDAY]

[SHINAZUGAWA POV]

I waited outside the entrance of my estate. I had all my stuff ready to go to whatever inn Oyakata-sama wanted Tengen and I to stay at.

I stood there for a couple more minutes before I spotted Tengen's white hair.

I walked down the steps of my estate with my stuff and waited for him to reach me. Honestly, he looked like an idiot right now.

He eventually reached me and I laughed at him, he was a little late after all.

"Sorry Sanemi! My wives kept bugging me," he nervously laughed. I just gave him an expression that said 'really?' and started walking down the path to the inn we're staying at.

"C'mon dumbass," I shouted to him and then heard him rush up next to me.

Tengen looked quite excited, why? What's so exciting about hanging out with me? As much as I love him, I'd rather him stay with his wives. They're lovely ladies and honestly, they're more interesting than I ever will be.

I quickly pushed those thoughts out of my head, I can't be upset when Tengen's around. I don't want him to worry.

We had just been walking in silence, it was nice silence though, not awkward silence.

💿💿💿

We made it to the inn and quickly checked in. The lady at the front desk seemed to be mesmerized by Tengen's beauty, I mean, who wouldn't?

We made it to our room and headed inside.

"Hey Sanemi, which bed do you want?" I looked over to Tengen to see him standing by the beds.

I walked up next to him and thought for a second. "I don't really care which one," I muttered to him.

"Alright," he walked over to the bed farthest from the door and set his stuff down at the foot of it.

I walked over to the other bed and also set my stuff down at the foot of it. I plopped down at the edge of the bed and fell back, my arms splayed out on the sheets.

Tengen chuckled at me, "Exhausted?" The tap of his feet grew closer before I felt a weight on the bed, he had sat down next to me.

"Ya think?" I spoke, turning my head in a way to see Tengen. God, he looked so pretty, with and without any makeup. He was just so pretty.

I sat up so now we were sitting side by side instead of just me being the only one laying down. A weight grew on top of my head, I realized Tengen had placed his hand on my head and was ruffling my hair.

"Y'know, your hair is really soft," the tone in his voice became lighter, as if he was actually enjoying his time with me.

Red dusted over my cheeks and the feeling of warmth grew, oh how I would die to have my head in Tengen's lap while he messed with my hair. I was desperate for that feeling.

I didn't protest to him doing that, it was relaxing so I let him continue.

"Hey Sanemi?" Tengen's voice rung out into the room, he stopped messing with my hair and now had both his hands on his legs.

I turned my head to look at him, we locked eye contact, "Yea?"

There were a few seconds of awkward silence before Tengen began to speak again.

"Are you ok?"

I went wide-eyed, when was the last time somebody asked me that question? How long had it been?