[TUESDAY]

My eyes slowly opened to be welcomed with the sight of my room, I stretched and sat up. I rubbed my face, it was day 2 of having to hang out with Uzui.

I sighed and got out of bed. Today was a day off for the pillars so I didn't have to put my uniform on.

I walked over to where I kept my clothes and looked for something casual, as I didn't plan on leaving my house unless Uzui made me.

I found a sage green yukata and put it on, leaving the collar loose.

I walked over to the door of my room and went to tend to the few plants I had around the house. I watered each of the plants, checking their condition as I did.

I headed over to where my back door was and slid it open all the way, I walked out and watered the other plants I had on the porch.

I looked out to the flowers that were planted in the small field behind my house, realizing that I did in fact, have flowers that were the same fuchsia color as Uzui's eyes.

As I was observing the flowers I heard a knock at the front door. I set down my watering can and headed over to see who it was.

I slid the front door open to see Uzui, he was dressed in a magenta yukata that had random lines going whichever they wanted [basically the one he was wearing in season 2.]

He had his hair down and wasn't wearing any makeup. He looked down at me and gave me a smile, "Hello Shinazugawa, I hope you're having a flamboyant day so far!"

I gave him an annoyed look and already knew that he wanted to come inside, "Just get inside you idiot." I moved out of the way and gestured for him to enter.

He looked extremely excited when I told him that and he immediately entered my estate.

I slid the door shut after he entered and walked over to him, "Follow me," I looked over and said to Uzui while walking to the living room area.

We reached the living room area and told him he could stay here. The back door was still open to view the backyard and he looked out to see what was back there.

"Oh my god, I didn't know you had so many flowers!" He exclaimed with a shocked look on his face.

I walked out onto the porch and crouched down to point to the flowers, "Now you do but, these ones are actually the color of your eyes." I pointed to a pair of fuchsia colored flowers in front of me.

I could feel his eyes on me as I stopped pointing at the flowers. I felt my face become hot as I realized what I just said.

I heard Uzui's steps grow from behind me, I could see a glimpse of him next to me as I could feel my heartbeat begin to speed up.

He crouched down next to me and looked at the flowers I had just pointed at, "They are the color of my eyes," as soon as I heard him say that I was relieved he didn't say anything about me paying attention to his eye color.

I felt his hand on my face, it caught me off guard that I jumped a little. He used his hand to move my head to face towards him, "Your face is red." My eyes widened and I whacked his arm, "It's nothing assh0le!" I quickly looked away from him.

[UZUI'S POV]

I moved my hand off Shinazugawa's face, he was acting quite odd and his face was red. Was he sick? No... Shinazugawa hardly ever gets sick and when he is, he doesn't act like that.

I stopped crouching and sat down next to Shinazugawa.

"Are you ok?" I looked over to the shorter male next to me, he was still crouching down, looking at the flowers in front of us.

He sat down and turned his head towards me, "I'm fine, Uzui," he spoke in a harsh tone.

I sighed, "You sure?" Shinazugawa looked upset now, even if he didn't have eyebrows you could tell he was pissed.

"I'm fine."

His tone was harsher than previously. Shinazugawa honestly made me worry sometimes, someone like him obviously didn't have a good childhood, none of us did.

I scooted closer to him and grabbed onto him, pulling him into my chest.

[SHINAZUGAWA POV]

I felt Uzui's arms around me, he pulled me into his chest. My face quickly became a bright red.

I could feel my heartbeat speed up as I finally processed that Uzui had willingly grabbed onto me and pulled me into his chest.

This wasn't a dream, right?

I really hope it isn't a dream.

My head was against his chest, I could hear his heartbeat. It was... comforting, to say the least.

I felt one of his hands on my head, his other hand, well his arm, was around me. He was holding onto me so I wouldn't move away from him, why would I want to in the first place? Feeling him against me was the best thing ever.

I looked up to see his face, he looked sad, "Uzui?" I muttered out from my lips. He looked down at me, "I'm here for you if you need anything, even after this week that we hangout."

My eyes widened at the words that Uzui said, I could feel my throat close up and the corners of my eyes begin to sting.

I looked down and quickly shut my eyes, a few tears escaped the lids of my eyes and rolled down my cheeks.

I felt Uzui's hand against my face, he was stroking my cheek.

"It's alright Shinazugawa," I heard Uzui say from above me.

I still kept my eyes shut, accidentally falling to sleep.

💿💿💿

[That's all for chapter 3 <3]