[THURSDAY]

I hear the muffled sound of people talking, it sort of sounded like Kanroji and I think I hear Kocho too.

I realized that I was laying down and felt something around me. I finally noticed Uzui's hand. He was holding me still, he must've moved after he realized I was asleep.

I turned my head to see Uzui's face, he was so pretty when he's sleeping. Well, he looked pretty either way but he looked even more gorgeous right now.

I felt my face heat up. I sat up, Uzui's hand and arm were now over my legs.

I rubbed my face to get myself to wake up more before I heard a voice, "Shinazugawa~" It was Kocho. I look over to see her annoying face and that obnoxious smile of hers.

"What Kocho?" I demanded in an annoyed tone, she giggled at me. "I didn't know you liked Uzui-san," she looked over to Uzui, who was still asleep.

"I don't li-" I began to speak but was interrupted by Kanroji's sudden outburst, "AWW!! SHINAZUGAWA-SANNN!" I quickly covered my ears to try and block out Kanroji's screams.

Somehow, Uzui didn't wake up but he did move a bit. "Kanroji~ please quiet down," I heard Kocho's voice again. Kanroji quickly shut up and apologized.

I looked back over to them and sighed, Kocho caught on that I was upset, "What's the matter Shinazugawa?" I looked over at Kocho and then at Uzui.

"It wouldn't matter if I liked him, I don't have a chance anyway," I looked down at my hands. A sad aura washed over the room.

"Don't give up hope Shinazugawa, you don't even know if he doesn't like you or not," Kanroji spoke up to break the silence.

I lightly smiled at her and then felt Uzui's hand grab mine, I jumped a bit, "You guys are loud.." Uzui suddenly spoke, half asleep and annoyed.

Kanroji's face lit up from Uzui grabbing my hand. I also saw Kocho smiling, but it was a real smile, not one of her fake ones.

"Shinazugawaaaa..." Uzui squeezed my hand. I rolled my eyes and looked at him, "what?" I turned to face him.

He finally opened his eyes all the way and moved his head to look around the room, now noticing the other people in the room were Kocho and Kanroji.

"Hi Kocho, hi Kanroji," he greeted them, letting go of my hand to wave at them. They both smiled.

I was gonna say something but Kocho interrupted me to say something about Uzui's injury.

💿💿💿

Kocho finished what she was saying and left, Kanroji following behind her.

Uzui was now sitting up. He looked really pretty, no matter what environment he was in, he always looked gorgeous.

I didn't realize I was staring at him until he said something, "Shinazugawa," he poked my face. I snapped back to reality, "Oh..yea?"

He laughed, "God, if you were so captivated by my beauty you could've just told me," he made a little pose.

I felt my face heat up and I looked away from him, "Shut up!" He laughed at me again.

"You are attractive, but I doubt I'd stare at you for hours because of it," that last part was a lie, I'd take up any opportunity to stare at him for hours.

I looked him in the eyes, his eyes were so pretty too, I could stare into them for hours.

[UZUI'S POV]

Shinazugawa was now locked eyes with me, I could feel my face heat up. It felt odd to have someone as angry as him actually look me in the eyes, but it kind of felt nice.

We were facing each other, so I could take up any opportunity to kiss him if I wanted to. Wait, kiss him?! Why would I want to kiss him??

Shinazugawa is attractive, but for me to want to kiss him?

We stared at each other for a few minutes before I lifted my hand up and placed it against Shinazugawa's cheek, his face was warm.

He leaned into my hand, he moved his hand and placed it against mine.

I brought his face closer to mine, we were inches apart now. Seeing his face this close was odd, I never thought that I'd ever be this close to Shinazugawa.

I closed my eyes and then felt his lips against mine. It felt like it lasted forever but it was only a second before I brought my face away from his.

[SHINAZUGAWA POV]

Uzui was kissing me. Uzui was kissing me?! He was actually... I think a dream just came true.

Only a second later he brought his face away from mine.

I blinked for a second trying to process what just happened. Uzui's hand was still against my cheek.

I looked up into his eyes, it looked like he was surprised that we kissed too. "Uzui..?" My face was so red I probably looked like a tomato.

He looked back at me, "Oh! Sorry..." he acted as if I didn't like it. I brought my hand up to his face, "Hey, it's alright."

"I don't hate you," I reassured him, if this was the only chance I got to be something more than friends then I'll take it.

His eyes lit up, suddenly he was hugging me. I quickly hugged him back.

Hopefully Kocho didn't hear or see anything, I wouldn't want her telling Kanroji and then Kanroji telling everyone else.

[That's all for chapter 5! We're going places here 👁👁💅]