[WEDNESDAY]

I woke up to the light feeling of being shaken, I opened my eyes slowly to see Uzui standing above me.

"Uzui..?" I spoke, still half asleep.

He looked down at me, "Good morning Shinazugawa, did you sleep flamboyantly?" God, he already said that word and I just woke up.

I began to sit up, "Yea… what happened?" I looked up to the taller male next to me.

"You fell asleep in my arms," he spoke in a soft tone. Red dusted my cheeks as I processed what he said, "I what?" I was fully awake now.

He laughed at me, "I said, you fell asleep in my arms," he repeated his words to me. "HAH?!" I yelled, my face now entirely red.

I moved my hands to cover my face and breathed in sharply.

I felt Uzui's hand on my back, "Hey, it's alright, I didn't mind," he reassured me.

I moved my hands away from my face and looked at the other white haired male, not even a blink later, I was hugging Uzui.

He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me back, "Like I said, you can talk to me anytime."

I breathed in and buried my face into Uzui's chest, "Thank you."

"No problem bud, now we have to get ready, we have a mission together." He said and let go of me, I also let go and nodded my head.

💿💿💿

Both Uzui and I were now dressed in our Demon Slayer Corps uniforms ready to go on this mission.

We left my house and headed to where the demon was reported.

We entered a decently sized town, I immediately sensed a malicious presence when we began walking around to figure out where this demon was located.

We were nearing the edge of the town when Uzui suddenly stopped, I looked over at him, "What is it?" He was very focused on whatever was bothering him.

He turned to me, "I can hear it." That caught me off guard, I had forgotten that Uzui had such good hearing.

Suddenly, he bolted in one direction, I immediately followed after.

Uzui stopped at an abandoned house near the back right corner of the town. He turned to me and told me to be quiet, "I'll make it weak, you go for the head."

I nodded. Uzui slowly opened the door and peeked inside, from what I could see, his nose scrunched up like he smelled something nasty. He pulled his head out of the open door, "that is not flamboyant."

He swung the door open completely and walked inside, I quickly followed behind. I saw him reach in his pocket for something, next thing I knew there was an explosion.

I saw him swing his head up to look at the ceiling, I looked up as well, there was a demon.

Uzui reached into his pocket again and threw whatever caused those explosions at the demon, I heard it screech as it launched itself at Uzui. He grabbed his swords and whipped them at the demon, cutting its arm off.

I grabbed the hilt of my sword, ready to attack. The demon regenerated pretty quickly and swiped at Uzui, scratching his shoulder. I ran at the demon and cut it's head off.

I watched it for a few seconds to make sure it was disintegrating before moving my attention to Uzui. He was crouched down, holding his shoulder where the demon hit him.

"That looks pretty deep, think you'll be ok?" I asked him as I walked over. He turned his head to look at me, "Yea, but I need something to stop the bleeding."