𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

Start from the beginning

"And they're not insulting you, they're simply stating facts " Minghao adds, making the boys further agitated.

The temperature in the cafeteria suddenly rises, shocking them.

"What are you doing? " Seungkwan asked, lowering the temperature because he had influence over the weather.

"We want to fight you for disrespecting us " Seungcheol remarked, drawing a nod from his other friend.

"Chan now" he adds, and they miraculously move to another location.

"Where are we? " Jeonghan inquires, making the seven boys laugh.

The seven youngsters remained silent and stood there.

A brilliant light suddenly engulfed the seven men.

"What are they doing? " Seungkwan asked hesitantly, but his friend simply shook their head.

They were astonished and terrified by what they saw when the light went out.

Seungcheol had a devil horn and tail, as well as a red eye, and his hair was still black.

Jun's hair had turned white, and his eyes had turned glacial blue. He appears to be a cold individual.

Soonyoung's eyes had turned scarlet red. But when he suddenly smirks, showing his pointed teeth, that's all they notice about him.

Seokmin's eyes have turned green, just like his hair. There are also some flower petals on his head.

Mingyu's wolf tail and ears appear, as do his canine teeth. His hair remains the same hue, while his eyes turn yellow.

Vernon's black wings emerge from behind him. His hair is black with a white streak, and his eyes have turned gray.

Chan's ears have become pointed, and his eyes have turned green. His hair became longer and golden.

While the six guys were preoccupied assessing the seven boys in front of them, Seungcheol eventually spoke up.

"Now you know who we are " Seungcheol remarked unexpectedly, jolting them back to reality.

"Do you think altering your form will scare us? " Jeonghan said fiercely, but Joshua simply held him back.

"And why are we fighting here when I haven't yet finished eating? " Seungkwan asked, making his companion giggle.

"I'll take care of it " Joshua stated as he approached the seven men.

"Uhm, can you take us back to the cafeteria, we're hungry, we'll fight later " Joshua asked, and they all nodded.

They miraculously return to the cafeteria without the seven men who have all the students waiting stunned.

"Where is our food? " Seungkwan inquires, but they only shake their heads.

"How the hell did you get back here? " one kid inquires, and they all laugh.

"Do you think we're weak? " Jeonghan asked confidently, drawing the students' attention.

"What type of creature are you? " one student said, prompting Jeonghan to gaze in the direction of the student.

"A beautiful creature " he murmured, sending a flying kiss to the student, who laughed.

"Let's just order some new food because lunch is almost done " Jihoon suggested, and they merely nodded because they hadn't even finished their food yet.

They were fortunate to have finished their meal before the bell rung.

"Let's go to our lesson, we'll be late in a few minutes " Wonwoo stated as they began walking to their classroom.

They walk into their room and see the principal seated at the teacher's desk, reading something.

He finally acknowledged their existence after noticing their presence.

"Oh, you're already here, you can choose whichever seat you want " he remarked, and they just nodded.

"Where are the other students? " he inquires, but they simply shrug.

"Maybe busy bullying someone " he says to his friends, who are only his seatmates.

They have been speaking for a few minutes when the door suddenly opens loudly and you can hear stomping of feet.

They look to the room's entrance and find Seungcheol and his companion wandering about, death glares in their eyes.

"Thank God you're already here, I was afraid you wouldn't come " the principal remarked as he walked to the front, but they ignored him since they were too busy throwing death glares to the six men who were busy talking to each other.

"Wait a minute, sit down first, I'll just call your homeroom adviser " he added before disappearing into thin air.

"How's your lunch? " Jeonghan teases them, causing them to glare at them furiously.

Jihoon made his friend chuckle by saying, "Did you just eat on the floor? "

"How can we eat when there is no food? " Jun raged.

"But you can eat your pride " Minghao said honestly, making his friends giggle.

Before they can reply the door suddenly opened revealing a woman with fascinating look and stood in the front.

"Good afternoon, my name is Ms. Im and I am your new advisor for the entire school year " she added.

"But before we start the class for today, I want you to identify yourself one by one completely, including what kind of creature you are and what your special powers are " she adds, making all the students nod.

"Let's begin with you."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───