The Finger: Ereri

Start from the beginning

"Oh yeh, okay" She said sending me another smile before the two of us parting ways.

This is always what happens on our interaction, its just so awkward, but I know the two of us like eachother. Yeh we do, shut up.

Anyways- What I'm saying is if we keep this awkward interactions, I'm afraid that we might ruin our supposedly great day, aka our wedding.

While thinking all this, I didnt realized I was already at my room and I opened my door, then immidiately flopped into my comfy water bed and dozed off

Timeskip: brought to you by: Levi x Stepstool

I woke up in the middle of the night, more like the breeze outside awoke me. Oh shut up, I'm not the only weird human in the world.

I open my eyes and saw that my balcony door is open. 𝑆𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑖𝑡 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒.

I went to close it, but was stopped with a glint of light in the corner of my room, I saw it was in my study table inside the small box that held the ring of my great grandmother.

I went there and picked the box and opened it, seeing the small red ruby ring, with the ruby glowing and fuck the glow hurts my eyes. But its beautiful nonethless.

I held the precious airloom in my hand and walked to my balcony, since I can't sleep anymore.

I looked at the ring in my hand. 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑦...

The ring I'm holding belongs to my great grandmother Karline Jaeger, it is said that this ring is gifted to her by a Goddess so that she can have a well married life. Our family believe her, because since then none of the married Jaegers never had a divorce or an un-healthy relationship with one another. And so my great grandmother gave it to my grandparents and my grandma wore it until she has to past it to my mother when she died. My mother also wore it, but after signing the contract she gave it to me, saying I should give it to Historia when we are wedded.

Another thing is that none of the past Jaegers birth a girl after the so called Goddess gave the ring to Karline. After Karline, all the next inheritors were male and all of us are alphas.

My head is hurting from all this thinking. So I just looked at the forest infront of me.

Now this should be interesting. One of the things I love about this mansion is that its close and I mean close to the forest, like its just in the back of our mansion! And the good part is my room is located to the back so my balcony is in the back too. Its great for me, because the breeze coming from the forest is refreshing, and gazing to it is joyful.

I was enjoying the peaceful silence when I heard shuffling to my left.

I looked at what the shuffling was about, but I saw nothing but a tree branch well like a little twig branch or whatever.

I walked to it, confused, 𝑆𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒...𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑒? 𝐼𝑡𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑒, 𝑏𝑢𝑡...𝑖𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡..𝑐𝑢𝑧 𝑢𝑚𝑚- 𝐼- 𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑒- 𝐼𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘? 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘?! 𝑁𝑜...𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡- 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠-. Well shit, I dunno how to explain, but it's like a beanstalk but not-? Fuck it its look like a fucking finger! Well not really, but I just have the sudden urge to put the ring on it.

Well, I will look like a complete idiot if I do that and someone sees me. Tho no one is here...

Fuck it! Its just like playing pretend or something. No one will see and no harm done. Right? Right.