Part 1

I woke up and I felt weird like I've been in someone else's body I got up and went to my mirror and I realized I was in someone else's body

 then someone yelled "Y/n it's time for breakfast!" I went downstairs to look at a woman that was not my mother then I reluctantly sat down and ate. I looked for the girls clothes and outfit for some reason this girl had mostly jeans and sweaters and Converse.

 I put on an outfit and just brush my hair since the girl didn't have makeup. the woman waved me goodbye as I went to school I didn't know where the school was so i just followed some kids to the high school 

as I entered the school on group of girls giggle that me ( why did they giggle at me though I mean like they look like that they got  inspiration from Mean Girls)

I went to the locker since I found a note in the I guess in "my" backpack where I had my locker number 809.

 when I got there I noticed there where's the guy that was not that good looking in my opinion 

I try to open my Locker he slammed it shut I looked him in eyes with a what the fuck are you doing look and then he pins me against the locker " what are you doing near my locker!" Said the guy "Giving stuff my locker fuck wad"i I said and then he said" just to let you know I own everything in the school"  "okay I don't give a flying fuck!"

He started to get it more mad but I stood my ground

"Why are you so annoying!" As he said my own words then the bell save me a from this body odor rat.

(Thank you for reading the story this is just a preview of the story I might be uploading a be like 4 ish to 3 days if I'm free if you want more than just bombard my story with comments and I don't mind if you make fun of in a little this is kind of based off of the y/n slander thing and sorry it was so short it was near 3 a.m.)