Chapter 3: The Beastman

Start from the beginning

They both settled down and started eating.

"I never knew you could cook " , the blonde shared his opinion.

" Though I might not be as great as our family cook , I can cook well ", Cale replied with a satisfied smile but that only looked like a smug to the older man.

Alberu who was eating was now observing the readhead's apartment.

'Neglected son... ? Hah what a joke. This is the one of the best room available in the dormitory. ' He thought to himself.

"Then I will go wash myself". Cale informed the blonde who was still eating. As he started preparing for the University.
.
.
.
.
'Umm where's the kitchen? And why the hell there are so many sliding doors hah' Alberu thought to himself , the used plate already in his hand. (Basic etiquette)

'Hmm maybe this one' .... As he slid the door and slammed it back .

"Wtf" .... Cale who just got out of the bath and was putting on his clothes... His back half exposed... muttered.

Face flushed and with a hint of light pink on ears , Alberu who finally found the kitchen, put the plate there and rushed out of the readhead's apartment to avoid further embarassment.
.
.
.
.
Both of them reached the University later .

Cale who reached the University late than the formal timings could only choose to run a little to avoid being late .

But being the unlucky bastard he is , he accidentally stumbled upon a guy who didn't seem to be in a great mood.

Seeing such a great opportunity to vent his anger he started picking up a fight with Cale.

The things started going worse when he finally clenched his fists ready to hit the redhead .

Boom! Argh ... A painful groan filled the corridor.

As everyone looked towards the direction of voice only to get surprised.

A senior student was lying on the floor ,caressing his arm and was hissing in pain.

From other's point of view it looked like as if Cale beat a jerk who was picking on a fight with him and bullying the juniors.

Standing afar , a certain someone got excited on seeing the show.

The PE teacher,  Rasheel-nim who saw what happened started walking towards Cale.

However, Cale who was still standing unfazed could only think,

' Wtf , he just landed on the floor on his own and is now acting as if I beat him '.

His thoughts were interrupted by Rasheel-nim,

"Hey you little fu*k- ahem brat, I watched your fight . It was good you taught him a lesson not to bully his juniors. You know..... You should join the DC. "

'No , no no it wasn't me ... Damnit . He fell on his own and got injured. And absolutely not why should I join the DC. ' Cale thought to himself frantically stressed over the farewell of his slacker life if he joined the DC.

Well it was his work to some point , Cale who pretended to be a drunkard in the past would throw alcohol bottles on the local gangsters. However some of them retaliated and this unconsciously gave him abilities to dodge attacks .

Something similar happened here .

'Judging from his appearance he seems to be that PE teacher everyone fears of . Should I say yes' Cale thought.

As if left with no choice he had to say yes with a droopy face as if life got sucked out of him .

"Tch.. it would have been more interesting if they had fought until one of them became unconscious. But those two old hags would definitely not let me slip if it happened with me being there. " Rasheel mumbled caressing him arm full of goosebumps reminiscing some old vicious memories.

The rest of the classes continued smoothly . The redhead thought being delusional.

Words had already spread in the University like a fire. While some supported his actions, few others could only taunt him as a trash to hide their envy.

'The DC hah '... Cale could only sigh before recalling a piece of information he heard.

The Student Council members are students who are the top of their class or in specific fields basically chosen by the students themselves and made representatives. Alberu from Roan , Rosalyn from Breck , Litana from Jungle, Toonka from Whipper,were all chosen from their territory's faction. Others like Bud from Mercenary guild were chosen by their supporters.

Though the University had Student Council members, there was one more executive body which was made to take disciplinary actions and ensure the safety of students- The Disciplinary Committee.

It was elected recently because of the incidents that happened at the University previous year.
.
.
.
.
The beastmen were the experiment specimens of the scientists who were illegally researching on how to make human body have animal instincts and abilities . However most of them died in the process leaving only few with tough body till the end. These survivors, even after their tragedy was bought up in light, refused to stay at central government's protection and hid themselves amongst the population.

Last year at the University, several beastmen were spotted wrecking havoc only to cause tension among the nobles who were scared of them.

This resulted in the making of disciplinary Committee who are specialised geniuses to avoid any incidents in the future and the one to commission them was the principal .... Sherrit-nim and the other staff workers like the dean, the VP and the PE teacher.

They are the 'dragons'. The only specimens who survived with the death rate being 0.02% from those lunatic scientists. They were injected with several rare drugs causing them to age very slowly and granted them unique powers like foresight, unbelievable brute strength and weaponry use. However they are hiding their real identities at the University.

Fressia who was on the other side of call informed Cale about a part of information she got.

Seeing people mention last year incidents with depressed tone made him very suspicious and like always wanting to avoid any trouble he wanted to be one step ahead.

He did listen a vague explanation from Eric but felt he needed more depth-in explanation and called fressia who was the leader of his information guild he formed when he was ..... Hacker 'K' mostly Known as Silver Shield in the cyber world.

End.

This chapter didn't have much romance (╥﹏╥). Mostly info. Next Chapter will have fluff though (。•̀ᴗ-)✧. Guess what , a new character introduction.
Hint:
Our innocent boy.