BLIND LOVE PART- 8

Jungkook:- "Your father told me to do this Taehyung..."

Taehyung looked confused as Jungkook said that....Jungkook took a deep breath before saying....

Jungkook:- "Last night, Mr.Kim called me...He told me the reason of the dinner and told me to say all those...I'm sorry but he didn't wanted Jason to get hold of the company...because he didn't completed his graduation with good grades....he would probably ruin the company that's why I did it Tae..."

Taehyung wiped his tears and sniffled before saying....

Taehyung:- "You completed business studies in Australia?:

Jungkook hummed....and chuckled before saying

Jungkook:- "You also...Didn't you V?"

Taehyung's eyes widened as Jungkook said that name....

Taehyung:- "How?"

Jungkook:- "Mr.Kim told me that yesterday...I didn't knew it was you....well not my fault! You never used  your real name in University...."

They both chuckled and Jungkook sat beside Taehyung....Jungkook held his hand and spoke...

Jungkook:- "Everything will be fine Taehyung...I'm with you..."

Taehyung nodded and hugged Jungkook.

NEXT DAY

Jungkook take Taehyung to hospital for check up.

The doctors were running some tests on Taehyung right now and Jungkook sat outside...soon a nurse called Jungkook in...Jungkook went inside and saw Taehyung sleeping...

The doctor told Jungkook to sit. Jungkook sat down in front of him and the doctor started speaking

Doctor:- "I'm really shocked to find out, what medicine Mr.kim (Taehyung) was having....Those are high powered sleeping pills...that can cause artificial heart attack. If those medicine continued, then it wouldn't be a surprise if one day he got a heart attack and no one would find out if its artificial or real..."

Jungkook gasped as he heard that...

Doctor:- "And that is why, instead of gaining his eyesight back, he sleeps that long and also feels restless and anxious....Although, it already effected his heart, he can still recover by medicine....here are the medicines....Give these to him regularly.....The test results will be out by tomorrow..."

Jungkook nodded and then Jungkook heard a groan....Jungkook looked behind and saw Taehyung opening his eyes......Jungkook walked to him and held his hand..

Taehyung:- "Jungkook?"

Taehyung spoke and Jungkook hummed before helping him to get up..

Jungkook:- "Please email me the results when they are out..."

Jungkook said to the Doctor and the Doctor nodded....

Jungkook and Taehyung then went home....

Jungkook:- "Tae....will you be ok alone at home for sometime? I need to-"

Taehyung shook his head and smiled.....

Taehyung:- "I know...All the best Jungkookie..."

Jungkook smiled and pecked Taehyung lips before going out....Upon reaching the building, the driver opened the door for Jungkook and he got out...Everyone bowed to Jungkook...

And then the secretary guided Jungkook in..

Signing some agreements, Jungkook took the position as as CEO of Kim's..

Jungkook's secretary Jacob gave him the tour of the building and the upcoming events...

Time skip

After a whole day of getting a hold of everything, Jungkook reached home....

He saw Taehyung in the kitchen with a plate full of food in front of him but untouched...

Ahjumma:-"Tae Tae dear...eat the food...You have to take medicines -Oh Kookie! come and feed this stubbron baby.."

Jungkook nodded and walked to Taehyung and put his hands on Taehyungs shoulder...He turn towards Jungkook and spoke..

Taehyung:- "You're home!!Come sit!!Tell me everything...How is everyone doing in there?"

Jungkook chuckle at his eagerness...Jungkook grabbed the plate and spoke...

Jungkook:-"You take a bite and I'll start saying..."

Jungkook put the spoon in front of Taehyung's mouth and he opened his mouth before taking the food in...

With that, Jungkook told him everything and he finished the food along with the medicines...Jungkook could tell that he get quite close to the employee there...

Next day

It's frankly Sunday today so Jungkook don't have to go to office....Jungkook was trying to make Japchae When his phone vibrated...he grabbed his phone and saw someone emailed him....

He quickly checked the mail and as expected, it was Taehyung's doctor...

But the moment he saw what the doctor wrote, his phone slipped from his hands......

What must have the doctor wrote.....??