𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

Start from the beginning

"Dayvon Daquan Bennett." I glanced over to him with a glare.

"Dam you said a'Nigga whole government federal ass girl."

"Just shut up so we can leave."

𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫

𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫.
𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬.

"Aye louie pass me that." amiko yelled out for Louie to pass her the bottle of Hennessy sitting on the tray of their table.

"Hmm." he handed her the bottle while everyone gave him glares.

"Von gon beat yo' fat ass for giving amiko that shit." Durk shook his head before walking back to his original seat next to India.

"Omg he doesn't own me." she rolled her eyes poping the top off of the bottle about to drink it before Von spoke stopping her from doing so.

"Who don't own you?" von spoke from behind her with aggressiveness in his voice.

"Uhh no one baby." she made a yikes face before Turing her back on him quickly putting the bottle down.

Von then came behind her pressing his self against her to where she felt his hard dick through her thin black dress showing casing off her back and her shoulders with black heels on and her hair freshly laid straight side part bob.

"I should beat yo' for coming out hea with this shit on gang." he spoke into her ear while music blasted through the packed out club.

"Why? I only wore it for you daddy." she smirked.

"Mhmm you betta." he wrapped his arms around her body while leaving kisses on her neck not caring who saw or who were looking.

"You so fucking sexy I wanna fuck you infront of these people." he whispered into her ear.

"Stopp being nasty." she chuckled scanning the crowd something she now did she always watched for Her surroundings just like Von she was a female him.

"She know she nastyyy, she be touching on ha own body." he sung homebody by lil durk inside her ear before leaving a kiss on her neck.

"I wanna suck on yo' pussy while you scream my till you lose yo' voice and fuck you outside on our balcony I want the whole world to know who be screaming my name every night." he said in a tone much deeper than usual in her ear.

"Why you so nasty?" She asked shocked but not surprised at how nasty he was talking he was a little tipsy.

"Because you like it." he grinned before the two bursted out in laughter.

"Scratching all on my back while I fuck you like a slut bend you over fucking you from behind pulling yo'hair smackin' that ass like it's my last timeee." he licked over his bottom lip before wrapping his larger hand around her throat.