I glared at the ground.

That bitch. I thought in hatred as my conscience brought up ways on how I can torture her into death's arms.

I shuddered at the murderous thoughts, shaking myself out of that darkness.

I won't be that girl. I'm not and I won't start being that way.

I'm Casey. Bryant certainly didn't raise me that way.

'Kindness and good deeds pays off,' was what he would always say to me. Despite the fact that he's a dude and that he should be stern in raising his baby sister, he didn't forget to pick up motherly traits in raising me and teaching me moral lessons.

I sucked in a huge breath before letting go in one huge sigh, calming my nerves and extinguishing the flames of hatred bubbling up in me and threatening to burn me alive.

I closed my eyes and tilted my face towards the clouds as I relish in the warmth of the sun and the gust of wind cooling me down.

What am I supposed to do now, God?

I suppose I can blame fate for what happens next because the second the thoughts come, a voice called out to me. Very familiar yet infuriating.

"Case?" I inhaled sharply.

"Don't you dare call me that." My tone was harsh and I ground my teeth together to keep in the insults threatening to roll of my mouth.

She deserves it. I shook my head. No. I won't cave in. I won't be that person.

"Case? What's gotten into you?" The voice sounded bewildered and concerned. I snorted, yeah right. Fucking fake bitches be everywhere.

"Oh I don't know," I muttered sarcastically.

I'm not the bitch that was digging for dirty secrets to humiliate someone that sacrificed their life for her. Motherfucking lying hoe.

I was so enraged that I was trembling in fury and I shot her a death glare. "Stay away from me!" I snarled at her before stalking away.

I didn't know where I was going but it sure as hell wasn't there.

After wandering around the halls, I ended up in the school's old storeroom.

I've never been in there so when I saw the label on the door, I shrugged. Why the hell not.

I twisted the rusty looking knob and pushed the door open. I was expecting a closet-sized room but instead, it was the size of a class and things were strewn everywhere.

I turned on my phone's flashlight and searched for the switch. I finally found them a few feet away from the door and when I switched the lights on, I jogged back to the door, making sure there was a knob in the inside and that it was working before shutting it close.

Dust was flying everywhere and the air was a bit musty but I didn't let that bother me as I looked around the room and try to find something that will intrigue and humor me. I tied my hair back into a ponytail to hold back the strays of hair falling to my face.

There was a sand sack hanging in a dark corner of the room and shelves of supplies. I assume that the sand sack was an old one and the school didn't want to throw it away.

At some point, I found a ball of gauze sitting on the shelves and they seemed to be clean enough. I untangle them and wrap my hands with them, covering both of them with the white strip. I took out the pocketknife out of my pocket and cut the rest of the strip off and flexed my hands.