Lively.

song for this chapter:
A Groovy Kind of Love - Phil Collins
(link added if you'd like to listen while reading!)
___________________________________

May 30
(2 weeks later)

Jarelle

"Get your fucking grimy hands off me!"

"Stop whining and live a little." He laughs as he continues smearing wet clay all over my face.

Pottery.

That's how we ended up in this fucking mess in the first place.

I'd found an ad online and saw they were open that same afternoon.

I didn't feel like going alone, so I called Harry to tell him and he dropped what he was doing and met me there.

— Call Flashback —

"Hey Stud, are you busy today?"

"I'm not now, you got any plans for us?"

"Well I saw this ad of a pottery class like 2 blocks away from El's and I thought it'd be nice to go together."

"Count me in. It'll give me a chance to live my dream of recreating that one scene from Ghost."

"Ghost?"

"Oh, c'mon. Don't tell me you don't know what I'm talking about."

"Doesn't ring a bell."

"Patrick Swayze? Demi Moore?"

"Nope."

"I guess that means we're also having a movie night tonight, I'll bring the snacks."

"Can't wait."

_________

I took the subway to his place, the entire ride being filled with people being completely decked out for some formal gala happening where the rich and famous eat, sleep and breathe.

Arriving at Harry's building, I put in the code he gave me a while ago and walk my way up the steps to his front door.

I knock twice and just as I'm about to knock a third, the door swings open and reveals my handsome fellow.

He was wearing the prettiest open button up floral patch shirt, a white wife beater tank top, some beige corduroy shorts and his crusty ass white Vans.

He really loved his shoes as loved up as possible.

I don't blame him. In my eyes, the crustier, the better.

He paired this all with some tortoise sunglasses and a white baseball cap worn backwards.

"Okay, this is starting to freak me out." I throw my hands up in fake annoyance.

"What do you mean? Should I change?" He looks down at his outfit, putting his arm out and showing off his look.

"No, but we literally color coordinate all the time, and I never tell you what I'm wearing before I get ready!"