First kiss

A/N: FINALLY I CAN DO THIS I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONGGG. Just wait, I've got some stuff up my sleeve. 😈 (CAUGHT IN 4K, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING THERE 🤨) Okay, here's the chapter for real.

 Meilin (Mei Mei) ーぢデ

It was indeed a stereotypical accident. You were getting everything from your locker and started walking to your class. You were out of it, zoning out for some reason, and didn't notice where you were walking. It was right then when the whole group was walking in the opposite direction you were. Everyone else also wasn't paying attention to where they were walking. Mei was telling some sort of story that happened the previous day, and everyone else was listening in. So, while you were walking, you and Mei ended up walking on the same path. You didn't even notice how close you guys were until you both rammed into each other. Coincidentally, she fell right on top of you, and both of your guys' lips touched. You were both blushing messes, and Mei stammered and helped pick up everything. The rest of the day, you couldn't stop thinking about it, and at the end of the day, the group wouldn't shut up about it.

Miriam はッル

(I came up with this one during school 😭)

It was the big day of a major basketball game. It was one of the biggest you had been in, and you needed to succeed to get into the finals. You were in the locker room, sweating to death, not even changed in the uniform yet. Once you did that and put your hair back, you realized that you were so stressed that you forgot to fill up your water bottle when you were at home, so you went out to do it. 

You found a water fountain and started filling it up when you started to notice a slightly tall figure move beside you. When you filled it up, you looked to see Miriam standing there, which made you jump. She chuckled and said, "Didn't mean to scare you." 

"Mir, you huge idiot, what are you doing out here?" you jokingly teased.

"Well, I knew you were gonna be scared, so I came up to tell you good luck and to help you destress a bit."

"And how are you gonna do that, Mendelsohn?"

"You wait and see." After quickly scanning the hall to check that nobody was there, she put her hands on your waist and gently swayed. You got taken aback, but put your arms around her neck and giggled. You had never really danced with someone before, so it was a first. She closed her eyes, still swaying, which led you to do the same. Suddenly, you felt a pair of lips on your own, which made your eyes fly open. However, you quickly melted into it, and it lasted about 5 seconds. Once you guys finally pulled apart, she raised an eyebrow and asked, "Well?"

You giggled and replied, "Well, it did make me feel better, but in terms of butterflies, that made it much worse."

 Priya 果がず

Non-ironically, you got looped into another party. Nobody else was available to go that night except Priya, and you were hyped. Once the two of you both got there, you mostly just stayed in the corner the whole time, too scared to interact with anyone. You also didn't wanna get dragged into any stupid games. Your plan ended up failing, and you got roped into a game of 7 Minutes in Heaven with almost half the party. Of course, you didn't want to but didn't wanna look lame. 

It was maybe the third turn when you had to spin the bottle. You nervously took it and spun it, and it just so happened to land on the person right next to you: Priya. You both looked at each other, blushed massively, and then got up to go get shoved in the closet. Once the dude had closed the door, you laughed and said, "Remember that time I almost ended up kissing you at a different party?" She nodded (imagine there's like one of those lightbulbs in the closet so you can see each other), and smiled a bit. 

"Say," she started, "would you mind if we picked up where we left off at that party?" You blushed profusely but agreed. Before you knew what had happened, you were only now inches away from her face. Then, you roughly pulled her towards you and your lips collided. (You can imagine what you did the rest of the time you were in there.)

Abby 栄偉佳

This time, you decided to go and sneak up to Abby's apartment. So, when it just turned dark, you told your parents you were going to your friend's house. They let you go since it was the weekend, and you made your way over to her apartment complex. Once you finally got over there, you knocked on the door, and when it opened, you saw Abby standing there with a shocked look on her face. "Oh, hi (Y/N), I was just about to head over to your place! You've never done this before, interesting," she said in a shocked tone. 

You laughed and said, "I just thought I'd surprise you and show up at your place for once." She nodded and led her to her room. You plopped down on her bed and sprawled out. The both of you didn't know what to do, so you were silent for a good minute. Something about her was off though. Her fiery nature was all of a sudden gone, which was very unusual. The girl you knew was just gone. After that minute, she threw herself on the bed right next to you.

"Ya know, I-I've been...t-thinking of things lately," she managed to stammer out. You gave her a curious look, but she just awkwardly looked the other way. 

"Like what?" you said, curious. 

She sat up, sighed, and said, "Look, will you let me do this?" You didn't know what she was referencing, but you said yes. All of a sudden, she inched a bit closer to you, and she smashed her lips against yours. When she pulled away, you were still in a major shock, but you were so happy.

Tyler 位-閲

One day, you decided that the two of you finally needed to have a sleepover. So, you planned to sneak out to go over to Tyler's house and go back early in the morning (since your parents woke up late on weekends), and it worked. When it was time that your parents were asleep, you gently and quietly snuck out of your window. 

After finally turning up at Tyler's house, he was really happy to see you. He had gathered a crap ton of snacks for you guys and you were gonna watch some horror movies. When the movie started, the two of you were distant on the bed, but around halfway, you were right up next to him. You were scared to death, and you needed his comfort. He didn't know exactly what to do, so he put his arm around you, hoping for some kind of reaction. You adjusted yourself, and it honestly felt nice. After the movie ended, you looked at him, his arm still hung around you, and just put your lips on his. The both of you wanted to do it for long but didn't know when. It lasted for a bit, but when it ended, he looked at you and said, "That was fucking amazing."