READ THIS What the hell this book is/requests

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY (Istg Lily and Claire if you find this, I have a lot of explaining to do-)

So this book is, as now the title and description have said, a Turning Red One-Shots/Preferences book. I'll do preferences, and every once in a while I'll put in some one-shots when I'm bored or somebody requests it. I've had an obsession ever since I watched this YESTERDAY (be scared), so I gave in and made this. Inspiration goes to our queen, Miriam, she is the reason I made this with my fantasizing of her and Toronto. :)

I don't really have a request policy set up, just comment under this if you wanna request a preference chapter (Idk what to call it), a character you wanna add to the preference list or a one-shot. My only limitation is absolutely NO SMUT, this story is centered around middle schoolers. -_-  You can be specific with the request if it's a one-shot, for example, if you wanted to request a specific one-shot, you could do this: "Could you please do a one-shot of Priya and she takes us to the beach and we spend the night at her house after," or something like that.

This is the character list I have so far, which is just the Core 5 (requests are the same, just comment on this if you want a character, I know one of you is gonna request Robaire, so I'll be keeping a countdown on that):

- Meilin (Mei Mei)

- Miriam

- Priya

- Abby

- Tyler

Also, the reader is intended to be female, so if you want something else, you can request it also.

So ya, hope you enjoy! <3