Chapter 63:

"And so they thought!when the laboratory was closed they escaped!but after a while a woman came back and start working as one of those mad scientist!"

Liang Xuiying felt parched but she didnt drink any water

"They didnt know and didnt care about the failure longest people and resume their illegal activity even though they are already warned!after two months when the woman enter the lab the apocalypse broke out!"

Chang Chyou is biting her lips while listening but her eyes are empty

"the scientist didnt know that the girl was extremely genius when it comes on medicine!whatever they injected on them it wont have any effect!they have build a resistance towards anything of course with the help of the girl!"

She giggle and whisper

"Ooh!did i mention that the pair is actually sibling?and their names are Chang Ru and Chang Chyou!"

Chang Chyou finally broke out

"So what?even if you know do you think i am scared?do you think you can change everything?nobody can make antidote!there will be no cure and i am sure of that!the world is evil so why not just destroy it!my revenge towards those demons was about to start but the police found them so i can only start to the world!i wont forgive them!never!i will make this world hell just like me and my brother's life!i will destroy this wretched world!and only me and my brother will stay"

She whisper the last words,Liang Xuiying sigh

"Sadly you already made the antidote yourself!"

Chang Chyou eyes widen

"What do you mean?i didnt make any and dont plan to make at all!"

Liang Xuiying laugh

"But you just injected it to yourself!i was happy that you listen to me so i wont prolong your agony anymore!"

She said then hold her and bit her neck!

Her eyes turn black and red while drinking her blood!she made sure that she drank every last drop and then took out her heart and ate it just like what she did to the other higher zombies she beat but of course no one knows!

After everything is done she felt her blood boil like there is something rioting inside her!it was too painful!

She felt that she drank acid that it wants to corrode her inside!

She burn Chang Chyou's dead body before leaving the place!

She start teleporting in different places!

She stopped on an unknown forest,her strength is like leaving her!

She was about to pass out but she heard a commotion near her!

She felt a stronger zombie is near her,if she didnt consume Chang Chyou she can handle it easyly but now she can only fought equally!

While weighing the cons and pros she smell the familiar smell and didnt think anymore and teleport where the fight is!.

Chen Zhangwei has been fighting the zombie for how many hours now!he remember this man!

He was the first different zombie he and Liang Xuiying saw!

He remember clearly that Liang Xuiying was shivering and crying hard when they saw this man!

He was already very dangerous before but he is more like a devil now!

His strength,his speed and his abilities!yes!abilities!he can use fire,ice,water,earth,trees,air and all!

Chen Zhangwei gritted his teeth look at his remaining soldiers!

From 30 to now 20!and he even kill a lot from the north base!

He need to do something!he has this nagging feeling that this zombie will bring them doom if not being taken now!

While he was thinking the zombie attack them with a huge fireball tha can burn almost half of the forest!

Chen Changwei was ready to use everyting he had to deflect the attack but a sudden blinding light came in front of them.