Chapter 5:y-yo-your big sister is s-strong!

Liang Xuiying saw that its daybreak,so she stand up,she forgot that she was squatting outdoor for how many hours so now her knees is numb!

She massage her legs for a while,when the numbness dissappear she slowly stand up and go to the toilet,

She washed her face so her the swell in her eyes will be reduced,

She cook breakfast and heat the milk for the two children,while preparing,the two finally get up.

"Have you two washed up and brush your teeth?"

The two nod their head in unison so she helped them in the table.

They silently ate,when they are finally done,they all sat in the living room,because its morning so for Liang Xuiying it was more less dangerous so she can take a rest,she need to rest so she have the strength.

"Shuishui big sister will sleep here for a while okay?same as yesterday!dont open the door!when someone is forcing the door open and i didnt wake up,wake me up okay?while i am sleeping you will be the responsible in our safety okay?"

Liang Shui nod very earnestly so she smile and praise him

"Our Shuishui is really grown up!"

Liang Shui smile and pat his chest.

She slept in the living room and woke up before lunch time.

She cook as usual and sigh,she hope that the electricity will atleast stay even just for a weak but is it even possible?specially water?

Remembering the water she need to check their water tank at the roof top!she have to check so she will know what she will do next!

But is she ready?ready to face those creepy and nauseous zombies?she look at the little dumpling and little bun and sigh again!

Even if it is hard she still have children to protect!and dying is more scary!

Thinking this way she armed herself in varius kitchen knife and Liang Shui's baseball bat!

She tied her long hair in a bun and changed into a running clothes!

"Shuishui big sister will go out in a while!when i go out i want you to lock the door and dont open it to whoever okay?"

The little bun and little dumpling widen their eyes and hold her clothes

"Big sister dont leave us okay?i-i am scared!"

Liang Xuiying hug the two children and assure them

"I will just go for a while!just count until 100 and i will be back okay?Shuishui you see the table beside the door at the room?when someone forcefully open the door get inside the room,locked the door and push the table to the door!both of you can do it!"

Seeing them not letting go she sigh and promise again

"I will be back!when come back i will knock the door like this"

And she knocked rythmitically

"I will return promise!"

Liang Shui sniff and finally let go,he hold little Mengmeng

"Big sister we will wait for you okay?y-y-you cant leave us for a long time!"

Little Mengmeng wipe her tears and nod resolutely!

Liang Xuiying smile and gently pat their heads,she take a deep breath and gently remove the things in front of the door,

When everything is removed she sigh again and open the door but it was just a small gap,

She has to check first right?

Seeing that there is nothing but a mess in front she open it a little more wider,enough space for her head.

She look out and look around,she almost slam the door shut when she saw 2 zombies at the other side.