Chapter 34:Shui will do his best!

I know,what i did is unfogivable!sorry!😭 really!

After showering she go out of her room and find the little buns!

Chen Zhangwei was done too bringing the bags they looted for them.

She snatched it away angrily but smile when facing the two buns

"You made the little girl angry again did you?"

Chen Ryu ask with a sigh,

The little dumpling heard it and ask Liang Xuiying

"Elder sister did my uncle made you angry again?"

Liang Xuiying nod

"Your uncle is always make my blood boil!i really want to punch him but elder sister is really strong!what if i accidentaly kill him because of a punch?we dont want our Mengmeng to loose her only uncle arent we?"

Little dumpling nodded in agreement

"So i am always forgiving in behalf of our little Mengmeng!so he should thank you because his life is always safe thanks to your face!"

Of course the little dumpling will believe and listen on elder sister Xuiying

"Uncle do you hear that?you should thank me!because of me you are still alive!"

The father and son are already snickering but stop when Chen Mengmeng face them

"Yes!yes!your uncle should really thank you!hurry up and thank little Mengmeng!"

Chen Zhangwei cough to hide his laughter and said sincerely

"Thank you little Meng!thanks to you so i can bully your elder sister without being killed!"

Liang Xuiying realized that something was off but it was already too late!

"You!i will tell you!even if i couldnt kill you i can torture you!so stop thinking about bullying me!"

Chen Zhangwei just chuckle ang give her a meaningfully glance

'I really cant wait to bully this little rabbit!'

In his mind,Liang Xuiying shiver feeling that she is a fruit although not yet ready to pick but already guarding hard so when the time comes she will be eaten clean?

She look around searching and found Chen Zhangwei looking at her weirdly

"What are you looking?"

But he didnt answer and just smile more,Liang Xuiying lips twitch and turn to the Chen couple

"Your son is really weird!"

Choi Suiyin ignore her crazy son and just change the subject

"Ignore him!show us what you get for the two little ones!"

Liang Xuiying eyes lit up and show the cute little dresses and little hair pins for little Meng and toy cars and guns for little Shui.

Liang Shui is looking at the gun the suddenly said

"Sister i want to train!"

The whole house become pin drop silent,the first to broke it was Liang Xuiying

"You are only 7"

Liang Shui know her worry

"But sister i want to become stronger too!i want to protect all of you as well!and i cant do it by just hiding at you and brother Chen"

Liang Xuiying smile

"Okay!you will train!but even if you want you cannot back out anymore!even if you cry to me i am sure brother Chen wont allow you!so once you start you cant stop unless you are done with your training!so are you sure that you are ready?"

She ask while looking at him seriously and intently.

Liang Shui look straight into her eyes and comfirmn

"Yes sister!i am ready and i wont back away even if it is hard!i will do my best so dont worry okay?and promise me that even if i cry and beg dont let me stop okay?"

Liang Xuiying was stunned for a moment and finally laugh while hugging him

"Yes!yes i promise!my little brother is now grown up!sister is really proud of you!"

The atmosphere lighten and the whole house become bustling!