Chapter 15 continues travelling at the forest

Liang Xuiying is lying flat at the forest ground!

They managed to survive inside the forest for a night without a hitch!

But even the sorrounding seems more dangerous Lu Bin still hasnt forget on torturing her!

"Elder sister what are you doing there?"

Ask the little dumpling when she got out of the car

"Elder sister is appreciating the trees!you hungry?"

She answer and stand up,although the training is getting harder and harder but surprisingly her body seems to adopting the torture more?

Is she some kind of masochist?

Was in her mind while giving the two buns something to eat.

After breakfast Lu Bin urge Liang Xuiying to sleep hurriedly,so Liang Xuiying did as he say!

After all he is the master!

So when Liang Xuiying woke up Lu Bin directly sleep after eating.

Liang Xuiying is looking around trying to find some wild fruits for the two buns,they have been eating cookies since yesterday and she thought that the nutrients is not enough!after all they are still growing!

But sadly she didnt find any!she forget that she and the other Liang Xiuying dont have any slightest idea about survival so how can they even recognized a wild fruit?

Lu Bin slept for 5 hours and drove away,he can survive for 2 days without a sleep before but the situation different now!

There is zombies who will attack anytime and there are 3 children he has to protect!.

When he woke up he starting driving again and saw something and stopped

"I guess you want some fruits right?"

Liang Xuiying eyes widen and look around

"Where?where?lets take some!"

Lu Bin got out of the car for a while,when he returns there is different kinds of fruits with him,

Big,small,hard,soft,red and yellow!

"What are this?"

She ask curiously

"Wild fruits!you can find them anywhere so nobody is selling this things!"

Lu Bin take out his military knife and cut the biggest one!

When he open it a sweet smell came out from it,Lu Bin chuckle when they saw their reactions but quickly gave it to them.

After the first fruit the three children is already feeling satisfy so Lu Bin put away the other fruits.

That day is another disappointment for them because there is really no lodging in the forest so they will stay out overnight again!

Lu Bin felt that the brewing unknown thing inside him is getting stronger!like he can grasp it anytime soon?!

It was like a heat within him!like there is a fire inside his chest but it wont burn him.

Lu Bin close his eyes and try grasping it but it looks so near but it was too far for him to reach!he tried several times but he didnt succeed so he stopped and fall in a deep thought!

"Dont you feel something?"

He ask Liang Xuiying,but instead of answering him she turn pale and look around

"W-what?z-z-zombies?w-where?"

She ask while gripping the bat tighter,Lu Bin sigh and shake his head

"It was nothing!i just felt that it was hotter tonight!"

Liang Xuiying hug her shivering body because of cold and look at him wierdly!

"Ooh!its good for you then!"

Lu Bin scratch his nose awkwardly,he dont feel cold at all!but looking at her it seems that the weather is really cold?

He think of the last time he felt cold?3 days ago was it?

But how?why?this question keeps on swirling around his mind until the training time.