chapter 23

Tess pov
I've been awake now for about an hour and have finally decided to get up. I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen where I see Aj, Sharky and Chunkz. "Morning" I say. The all replied with a "morning" and a nod. "How was last night?" Chunkz asked. "It was really fun thank you" I smiled. "I see you slept here last night" Aj said with a grin on this face and trying to imply that something happend between me and Niko. "Yeah, in the spare room" I say. "Really, why not with Niko?" Sharky asks. "Because he's my mate" I say. " Exactly so why would it be such a problem for you to just simply share a bed?" He says as Aj jumps in saying: " cause they couldn't keep their hands off each other" he laughs. "Nah, nah chill" I say trying to contain my laughter. "I'm surprised Niko hasn't made a move, mums life he likes you" Chunkz says. "Why do you think that?" I ask him, trying to look like I'm not getting excited. "We all think that. He doesn't look at any girl the way he looks at you. You can see he's relaxed in your company and he's always smiling. He loves spending time with you, it's like even the thought of you makes him happy. When ever we're planning anything the first, first thing that's on his mind is 'can Tess come too?' he likes you, guaranteed!" Chunkz explains. I'm speechless I don't know what to say, or even how to say anything. "He's just too scared to say anything, but he really does like you." Sharky added. "I don't know guys" I say. "Wait, so you like him?" Aj asked in an excited voice. "I didn't say that" I say not technically disagreeing. "But if he would come up to you and asked for a shag you wouldn't say no?" Aj asked. I laugh like everyone else in the room, how could you not? But how am I ment to reply to that? "Haha Aj what the fuck, you're so weird" I say. "She ain't denying it guys." Chunkz said laughing. I smile and give him a wink. "What's so funny?" Niko said entering the kitchen unexpectedly. I start to panic as he walkes in, what if heard what we were saying? Shit! Shit! "Oh nothing" I say quickly "want some breakfast?" I ask him. "What you making?" He asks "I think imma do some pancakes" I say. "oh yes please!" Niko says. "What about you guys, want some pancakes?" I ask the rest of the boys. "Course, thanks Tess" they say. "Cuppa?" Niko offers me. And wtaf he doesn't even ask any of the other boys. Shut up brain I'm always over thinking things that he does he probably just offered to me because I'm making him pancakes? But what a way to make me feel special. "Yes please" I say. "Oi what about me do I get one?" Sharky asks. "No" Niko says, making me giggle. I make everyone pancakes, including Kenny who just woke up.

Niko pov
Tess made all of us pancakes and we're eating them now while she's in the shower. Chunkz, Aj and Sharky went to the living room, and me and Niko's in the kitchen. "Didn't get a chance to make a move yesterday then?" Kenny asked. "What do you mean?" I ask, knowing exactly what he meant. "You know with Tess" he says. "What?" I ask. "Cut the crap Niko. I know that you like her just talk to me about it." He says, to be honest it might be better if I just talked to someone about it. "I wasn't planning on making any move" I say. "But you want to?" Kenny asks. "Maybe" I say, "I just don't know what to do" I admit. "I don't want to ruin anything between us, at all. She's such an amazing friend, I don't know what I'd do without her." I say. "I understand, you want confirmation that she likes you to make a move?" Kenny says. "In a way yeah" I say. "does she flirt with you?" He questions. "I don't know. We always joke around how can I tell the difference?" I say. "Ok, I mean I think that she likes you" Kenny says. "I could try asking her." Kenny says. "I mean if your not obvious then ok." I say. I really just want to know how she feels.