chapter 9

I've now left the beta squad house and planning on going to see my one of my best friends Chloe. She's my closest girl friend, always has been. I walk to the cafe we planned on meating in and see her through the window. I walk in and hug her tightly. We sit down and look at the menu. But when I lift my head she gives me a 'look'.

(I'm doing the rest is script form because it's easier)

Tess: What is it?
Chloe: Why didn't you tell me you were dating Niko?
Tess: dating Niko? I'm not dating Niko why would you think that?
Chloe: there was a picture of you and him on a online magazine.
Tess: omg! What? Show me.
Chloe: I'll look for it.

Chloe looked on her phone and after a bit of searching showed Tess the picture

Tess: shit! How did they get that?Chloe: so you are together?Tess: no no, were just really close I guess

Chloe: so you are together?
Tess: no no, were just really close I guess.
Chloe: yeah I can see that!
Tess: shut up. He was just comforting.
Chloe: why what happened?
Tess: just this guy was really threating. And Niko was just so sweet.
Chloe: www sweet was he??
Tess: I said shut up

[Tess says while blushing]

Chloe: don't think I can't see your face light up
Tess: so what are we having?
Chloe: trying to change the subject I see? But yeah I think I'm gonna go for the chicken salad. What about you?
Tess: I don't know. The cesar salad sounds good but Imma add some halloumi with it.
Chloe: my best friend's a genius!

We both enjoyed the food so much we talked and laughed so much. We were going to hang out for longer but she had to go to work so I just went back to my flat.

When I got back I remembered about the photos of me and Niko and realized I needed to call him quickly!

"Hello?" Niko said picking up the phone. "Hi, I think we have a problem come over and I'll explain" I said urgently. "Ok I'll be there in 5" he replied. "Bye" " byeeeee"

A/n back from the dead ayyyyyy

Remember requests taken!