1 : twelve days before

Michael rolled out of his bed on a monday, the first day of senior. He wanted to fuck a lot of girls as possible and not getting them pregnant. Michael doesn't focus on his studies, only forced to attend school and finish the hellhole to college. As he ate his breakfast, he scrolled through his messages from his girlfriend- ex girlfriend- Vanessa. They broke up the night before classes start and he was not interested anymore in school.

"Michael, you okay?" Calum asked and nudged his elbrow as they weren't paying attention to ghe teacher.

"Yeah, bro," He said. Michael was thankful that he didn't ask further. The two of them sat lunch at the school yard because 'fuck the rules, there's a trash can in the garden anyways' they say.

On the other hand was Luke and Ashton studying for the entrance exam in college. Luke fixed his glasses and Michael gave him a disgusted look.

"Oi, Nerd!" He called out and Luke glanced at him. "studying? what's that for, huh? fucking nerd."

Ashton heard this and stood up, taking out his glasses and hoodie. He is the captain in the school's football and he swore that nobody should mess with his only bestfriend or he'll kill them. "What'd you said, punk?!" He began stretching his arms and approaching him angrily.

"Woah jock, calm down. I was only kidding," Michael was unable to speak more since he knew what the hell Ashton does to his enemies.

"You better be." Ashton spat, returning to Luke. Michael sighed in relief.

"Don't mess up with him, idiot!" Calum laughed, "Just don't."

"pussy," Michael said. "I ain't fucking with you. I do whatever the hell I want. understood?!"

"Not with that attitude." He replyed. When the bell rang, the two of them returned to the classroom. The whole day was boring though.

After school, he decided to go at home since he was tired as fuck.Beside Michael's house was a girl who used to go to their school. He looked at the windkw at the second floor that was just across his room. He saw the girl on the laptop and eating chips. She looked at the window and saw him, who quickly looked away and he saw her smirk.

"Hey, Clifford!" She yelled, calling him by his surname. "What are you up to, punk?"

"I dunno what the fuck are you saying now do your own business, nerd!" Michael yelled back and the girl closed her window curtains.

"Michael!" Calum said on the phone. "Wanna go to a party after our game on football (soccer) next saturday? Please go! The team is inviting their friends and you'll meet cool people and girls."

"Sorry, what?" Michael sat up. "I wasn't paying attention. I'm watching porn, okay?!"

"I don't care if you're watching porn and your dick is really hard right now but you should come after our game next saturday which is twelve days to go!" Calum said. Michael wasn't paying attention but just said yes and he ended the call already.

"Clifford, hey!" He heard her again from his window.

"What do you want?" Michael asked. "Can we talk outside?!"

He groaned and walked downstairs. Michael fixed his hair and wore his flip flops. "What do you want?"

"I'm sorry I have something to ask you, by the way. I'm Destiny. As in the game you love to play." She introduced. "Please go with me at Calum's victory party."

"How'd you know Calum?" Michael crossed his arms and whispered, "but I'd like to play you."

"Perv," Destiny laughed. "He's my friend's classmate and part of his team. I want to go but please meet me there, please?"

"Sure," He winked and returned home. "I'm Michael, by the way."