Angelic Demons

Začít od začátku

Simon: Fuck! I told them not to go near that piece of shit! How's the girl?

Negro: Not good. He cut her face.

Simon: That's it! I was nice to him until now, but not anymore! Call the others. We leave in ten minutes.

Negro: What about Wolf? I'm sure he wants to come along.

Simon: Tell him no. If he insists, lock him in the bathroom.

Negro leaves the office without a word and Simon gets up from his chair. He opens the drawer and takes out his gun, which he tucks into his belt and covers with his shirt.

The door opens again and a thin, brunette boy rushes in like a tornado. He stands in front of the desk and pounds on it with the palms of his hands.

 He stands in front of the desk and pounds on it with the palms of his hands

Simon: Easy, Wolf!

Sebastian: Don't call me Wolf when you treat me like a sheep!

Simon: Are you high again? What are you talking about?

Sebastian: NO, I'M NOT HIGH and I am talking about your order to Negro. He's recruiting the others, but when I asked him to come, he threatened to lock me in the bathroom and said it was your order!

Simon: It is indeed my order.

Sebastian: Why, Dragon?

Simon: Because you are too young.

Sebastian: I'm not young! Don't call me young!

Simon walks up to his protégé and puts his hand on his shoulder.

Simon: Listen, Sebastian. Now is not the time to discuss this. When I get back, we will talk and find a solution.

Sebastian: Promise?

Simon: Yes.

Sebastian: Alright then. Go kick that bastard's ass!

Simon: I'll do my best!

~ A LITTLE WHILE LATER ~

Simon and Negro, along with almost the entire gang, stand outside Anderson's gambling den. James Anderson. The scum of the century.