three

━━━━━━━ ♡ ━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━ ♡ ━━━━━━━

“how do you know my name?”

was the reply came from the other side. 

“th-that's not the point but are you okay? how are you?” taehyung couldn't help but ask worriedly as the painful screamings were still ringing in his ears.

”tsk~why do you care huh? you didn't came to help me! want to hear my pathetic screams more? ”

taehyung could hear the anger lacing in the voice coming from the other side.

he sat down on the floor and gripped on his hair specifically the side of his head in frustration, he seriously don't know what to reply or do right now at the middle of the night.

“i-i don't know how to explain but can you please call me at the day time tomorrow? it's midnight and my head isn't working”

taehyung said with a gulp and there was a big pause from the other side before he again heard,

“fine! just don't avoid my call ” jungkook said sternly and cut the call.

taehyung released a long sigh and placed the landphone on its previous place before making his way back towards his bedroom.

taehyung got up on his bed and laid down, head on the soft pillow yet sleep seemed long gone. his hands wandering over the night stand lazily finding the table lamp's switch but they only touched something else, the diary.

taehyung again decided to get up from his previous sleeping position and took the diary in his hand, a sudden adrenaline rush to read the last few pages of the diary was infuriating inside him.

curiosity was eating him.

without thinking much about the time he again opened the diary, his eyes shining in more curiosity, fingers tracing over two old photos and lips forming a ‘o’ shape.

“so it's him! jeon jungkook!”