baseball x reader (II)

—————————————————
O/N: Object name
Requested by: @Thanos_stolemyweave
If it isn't the best im sorry! Like I said,
I don't have much experience on writing!
—————————————————

O/N's POV:

"Sigh.." I got up from the bush I was sitting in and went over to the lake to sit down and enjoy the sunset. When I went over there I saw suitcase and baseball. I couldn't hear what they were saying though. When I was able to hear them all I heard was "good bye baseball.." Suitcase got up and left. While baseball was still sitting there eyeing the lake.

I've gotta admit I had a small crush on baseball. But I barely even got the opportunity to have a proper conversation with him because nickel kept separating us. Just like he was doing to suitcase with balloon. It has probably been two weeks since i talked to him! It really annoyed me, but tonight, might be the perfect time to talk to him and maybe even confess..!

"Go on. Tell him how you feel!" "AGH!" I jumped and looked behind me to see microphone. She was the only one who knew about my crush on baseball. "What?!" "You heard me. Do it." She said as she pushed me more near him. I froze. She ran behind a tree to see how it would go. I took a deep breath and walked over to him. "Hey baseball" "oh, hi O/N. Been awhile.." "heh.. it has, hasn't it?" There was silence. Not awkward silence, but more like comfortable silence.

"Everything okay for you?" I asked. "Haha! No, my alliance broke apart. Nickel got eliminated and suitcase separated from us! I tried to talk to her but she just got up and left! Ugh, this game show is really giving me a headache." Oh. "Damn, im sorry about that baseball..." "Yeah, y'know, I wish we could've talk more often. But nickel being strict we couldn't.." Woah, he actually wanted to talk to me..? Most of the time I'm the one coming up to him.

I looked over to my side and saw microphone mouthing 'do it now!!' I nodded and she smiled. "Hey baseball.. can I... tell you something...?" "Sure"
Okay, this was it. I again looked over to my side and saw microphone giving me a thumbs up. "Baseball.. ive had feelings for someone for awhile... but was to nervous and was afraid they'd reject me.." I made eye contact with him. I felt my face getting hot. "Hm. Mind telling my who it is?" Here it goes..

"Its... its..." "Its..." "ITS YOU ALRIGHT??!!" I closed my eyes, getting ready for anything hes going to say. Oh god this was a mistake. Hisgonnarejectmeandthenitwillallbyawkwardforusand— "heh.. nothing to be scared of O/N. Honestly, I felt the same way" "o-oh" 'god why did i stutter!!' I put my head over his... shoulder..? Eh. Then and slowly started to fall asleep. I wrapped my arms around him and sat on his lap. "Love ya baseball.." "Love you too O/N.." Then we fell asleep.

—————————————————
Ehehehe... hope you enjoyed!!
It took me a couple of hours to
think of something so yeah!!
Bye!!!