2. TIME... THE BIGGEST HEALER...!!!

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
.............................................................

It's been five years to Karan's demise. In these five years, the recruits have ivolved from just a recruit to a well trained and capable commandos. They always remembers and follows their Karan sir's lessons.

Chitra, Premji, Sumanji and Bala were on a mission. Monami, Koel and Sid were with Faizi and Sanju in the academy. They five are training new recruits with Ustadji.

Monami has stopped crying but she has also stopped talking to anyone unnecessarily. She always stays quite. Everyone are used to it by now.
.............................................................

Monami was sitting in her room and was reading a novel. At that time, Sid came there and sat beside her. For a while, he didn't said anything so, she looked at him and asked...

Monami - Kya hua bro? Sab thik? Tu mere pass bethke bhi bina kuch bole betha hai...!!!

Sid - Batra sir ne bulaya hai tujhe, mujhe aur Koel ko. Bol rahe hai kuch urgent hai. Mere hisaab se firse koi mission hai.

Monami (Confusingly) - To pehle bolta na, itna soch ke kya bol raha hai? Chal, chalte hai.

Sid nodded and got up to leave from there. She also put the book away and got up from her bed. Koel was already outside of Batra Sir's cabin. They both reached Batra Sir's cabin and knocked on it.

Batra Sir gave them the permission to enter and when they entered inside, they greeted him and stood there...

Monami/Sid/Koel - Sir aapne hume bulaya?

They looked at eachother and smiled. Batra Sir also smiled, seeing them like this but he got serious and said...

Batra Sir - Ek mission hai tum teeno ke liye. Humare do commandos hai, unhe rescue karna hai. Pichhle panch saalo se vo ek terrorist group me undercover kaam kar rahe the, lekin ab unme se kisi se bhi contact nahi ho pa raha. Mujhe aisa lagta hai ke, unka cover blow ho chuka hai.

Monami - To aap chahte hai ke hum unhe vaha se nikal ke sahi salaamat vapas le aaye?

Batra Sir - Bilkul sahi kaha aapne, Monami. Aur sath hi sath us pure terrorist group ko bhi khatam karna hai.

Koel (With a little doubtful tone) - Lekin Sir... Aap hume kyu bhej rahe hai? Not that ke main aapke decision ko question kar rahi hu ya is mission pe nahi jana chahti but aap is baare me humare seniors, Faizi Sir aur Sanjana ma'am se bhi to baat kar sakte the na...???!!!

Listening this, Monami and Sid also nodded in agreement. Batra Sir smiled at them and said...

Batra Sir (Smiling broadly) - Kyuki ye tum logo ke liye personal mission hoga. Especially, Monami ke liye. Ye file le lo, isme humare dono commandos ki information hai. Ise padhne ke baad aap sab samajh jayege.

Monami took the file and Batra Sir dismissed them. They came out of his cabin and Koel said...

Koel (Making a face) - Batra Sir and his riddles...!!! Had hai yaar...!!! Sidha - sidha nahi bol sakte the ke kon hai, jinhe hume vaha se nikalna hai???

Sid - Chill Ko bro. File dekhte hai na...!!!

Koel nodded and they both turned towards Monami but she said...

Monami - Mere pass already unki last location aa chuki hai aur unke contact numbers bhi. Sid unke number tracking pe lagva, tab tak hum mission par jane ke liye ready ho jate hai.

Koel (Confusingly) - Mona, tu details nahi dekhegi un commandos ki?

Sid - Location par pohochke dekhte hai. Humare pass waste karne ke liye time nahi hai, Ko bro.

Koel and Monami nodded their heads in agreement and they all got back to their assigned work.

After 2 hours they reached the location. Sid said...

Sid - Monu bro, vo file dikha to.

Monami was going to give him that file but they suddenly heard a series of gunshots being fired. They all got alert and got down from the jeep and held their guns in front of them.

Monami indicated Sid and Koel to split up and gauge the situation first and attack on them silently. They got inside the building silently and split up. Sid entered inside from the backside of the building and Koel entered inside with Monami, from the front.

After clearing the ground floor, Monami went towards the basement area and Koel went towards the upper floor. When Monami reached the basement area, she saw that the goons who were on the watch, were lying on the floor lifeless. Seeing this, she got alert and straighten herself. She spoke up via bluetooth...

Monami - Koel, Sid... Yaha basement me kuch hua hai. Inke jitne bhi bande the, ya to adhmare pade hai, ya mar chuke hai. Tum log yaha aa jao, shayad un dono commandos ko yahi rakha gya hoga.

Sid - Iska matlab, unhone vaha se khud hi nikalne ki koshish ki hai...!!!

Koel - Mona, be careful. Unke alava bhi aur koi ho sakta hai vaha par. Hum bas abhi aa rahe hai.

Monami started to check all the rooms. When she entered inside the last room, someone caught her by her neck from behind. She started to struggle to get free from his hold but suddenly stopped her movement to hear someone's voice. It was of another man who was standing behind her with the other guy who was holding her against himself.

2nd Person - Kon ho tum? Yaha kya kar rahi ho?

1st Person - Ye bhi hume yaha marne hi aayi hogi. Hume ise khatam kar dena chahiye.

Monami was shocked to listen his voice after 5 long years. She said his name in a shock...

Monami (In a shock) - KARAN...!!!

Hearing his name the 1st person left her in a shock. Monami slowly turned towards them and again got shocked. She again took someone's name with a surprise...!!!

Monami - PARAM BHAIYYA...!!!

Karan was shocked to see his Rani Sahiba after a long time and was smiling broadly at her. He was going near her but she fainted all of a sudden and Karan held her in his arms.

Param came near Karan and Monami. He asked...

Param - Chhote, tu ise janta hai?

Karan had some tears in his eyes but he was still smiling at her. He said...

Karan - Ye meri Monami hai, bhai...!!!

Param (With a surprise) - Teri vo Rani Sahiba...???!!!

And Karan chuckled after listening this. He said...

Karan - Haa bhaiyya, meri Rani Sahiba...!!! Lekin ab lagta hai ke meri Rani Sahiba finally ek behtarin commando ban gai hai...!!!
.............................................................

Here's the next part guys...

How was it???

Naya promo dekhne ke baad, sab kafi down feel kar rahe hoge. Sab yahi soch rahe hoge ke pata nahi Karan vapas aanewala hai bhi ya nahi kyuki makers kuch aur dikha rahe hai aur Shaleen ne kuch aur hi kaha. Maine isiliye socha, kam se kam stories hi padh aur likh li jaye. Dekhte hai ab kya hota hai...!!!

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️