3. MR. SYS & MR. DAMNIT - 3

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊

.............................................................

Sameer told them that how they met for the first time. It was an emergency case in which Arjun got shot and was hospitalized. Monami was looking after him.

Arjun's whole team was tensed as he was unconscious from last two days. Riya was the one who was hell worried for Arjun and Monami could see that.

Arjun had five bullets in his body when he was brought in. So, when he got concious, he was being suggested a strict two week's bedrest.

In those two weeks, Monami would do his regular checkups and she would talk to him. Somehow Arjun was seeing his little sister in Monami so, he liked to talk to her. Riya misunderstood that and stoped coming to see him.

Arjun always waited for her but she wouldn't come. Monami understood the whole matter so, she talked to Sid about this. Sid went to Riya to meet her personaly to talk to her about Arjun and got to know everything. He made her understand the bond between Arjun and Monami.

Monami encouraged Arjun to share his feelings with her. After knowing everything, Monami also encouraged him to confess his feelings to Riya and now, they are together.

Sid was the one who discovered Sameer's feelings for Aisha but he wasn't accepting his feelings as usual. Sid used to call him "Dumbbell Bro" for this.

Sid used to say to him that, someone likes Aisha and he will propose her in front of him if he didn't do anything. Sameer was kind of scared knowing this so, he just said "I Love You" to Aisha in front of the whole team and SiMi and now, they are also together.

.............................................................

Arjun (Smiling affectionately) - Aur tab se ye dono meri life ke permanent sirdard ban gaye hai. Jis sirdard ke bina meri zindagi berang hai, bemaza hai.

Sameer (Sadly smiling) - Apni behen ko khone ke baad, maine socha nahi tha ke kabhi koi mujhe bhai kehkar bulayega.... (Smiling a little) but ye dono na, bahot zyada hi ladle ban chuke hai aur humare juniors ke ache dost bhi.

Karan and Faizi smiled listening this. Sanju wasn't there as she was on the ground with the other Jingoors. Monami said....

Monami (Looking at Karan) - Chalo ab bahot ho gya. Main aur Sid nikalte hai varna ek Khadoosh Shergill hai jo firse mujhe Rani Sahiba bolke datega aur Sid ko Namoona bolkar.

Sid - Correct hai, Monu bro. Juno bro and Sammy bro, hum aapko lunch pe milte hai.

They both nodded in agreement and SiMi left from there with Faizi. Karan was also going with them but SamJun said together....

Sameer/Arjun - NOT YOU!!!

Karan turned towards them and asked....

Karan - Ab kuch aur reh gya hai kya bhai?.... Tu janta hai na that I hate being late? Already kafi late ho chuka hai aur hum sabne breakfast bhi miss kiya hai.

Arjun (Sternly) - Tu terrace pe mil. Baat karni hai tujhse.

And he left from there. Sameer said....

Sameer (Plainly but with a cold face) - I would listen to him if I were you. Chhat pe aa jana aur sath me kuch khane ko bhi le aana.

And he also left from there. Karan made a face and said to himself...

Karan (To himself) - Kya hai yr ye??? Main koi waiter hu kya jo mujhe khane ka order dekar gaye hai???