21 (end)

(i highly recommend playing the music above!)

"Are you ready?"

Standing in front of her aunts, female cousins, and her grandmother, (Y/n) could only nod shyly. she was wearing a gorgeous white gown with her hair tied in a neat bun. her face was pattered with light makeup as well as some jewelry decorating her neck and ears. overall, she looked breathtaking, Itto will definitely cry once he sees her.

"I'm nervous."

The females in the room could only giggle, "don't be dear, this is suppose to be your special day. you are marrying the love of your life."

Smiling at the thought of marrying him felt so right. it has been two years since Itto and her had became an official couple, now they are going to get married in a few minutes.

"But don't stress too much, we don't want that for the baby," her grandmother said while gently patting (Y/n)'s still flat stomach.

Right before Itto could propose a month ago, (Y/n) was revealed to be pregnant which became a happy announcement. everyone was shedding tears of joy on hearing that their dear (Y/n) was becoming soon to be mother.

When Ayato had heard the news, he was of course happy. he even gifted lamb with a lot of expensive gifts which she was grateful for, but for Itto, he had only received a card.

"Wow! thank you for the card bro!" Itto clapped Ayato's back harshly which earned a forced smile.

The Kamisato lord could only had a tick mark on his head, "don't ever call me that again."

"Okay," (Y/n) sighed as she tried to calm herself down. "i'm ready."

Then a knock was made in the room which caught everyone including the bride's attention.

Gently opening the door, it revealed the head of the Yuki clan. he wore a black and white attire, but witch gold details in them. "i am here to walk our beloved bride."

Soon all the females left giggling and now it was only the grandfather, and the bride. he walked up with a genuine smile, "you look beautiful."

Smiling, (Y/n) held onto his awaiting arms, "thank you, grandfather."

Humming quietly, he did some finishing touches on her gown and accessories, "i'm sure your parents are watching proudly. now, are you ready to be with your love?"

Nodding excitedly and tearfully, "ready as i'll ever be."

"