2

Around the shopping area, where people shop and eat, it's always lively

Around the shopping area, where people shop and eat, it's always lively. filled with many people chattering and children giggling just brings the whole nation into a peaceful place. the atmosphere was calm, but at the same time spirited.

"S-slow down Itto!" too caught up with all the food stand around, the oni could only fast walk around with a big wide grin. he can't contain his excitement as he tried all the delicious samples.

(Y/n) could only bow in apology to the people who were staring at where her and the oni were. it was embarrassing for the shy girl since she wasn't use to getting all the attention, especially in a public place like this.

"You have to try this lamb! their dango is delicious!" Itto took a big bite of the delicious rice flour treat.

Before (Y/n) could scold him once more, a voice chimes in which caught both of their attention.

"Boss! Lamb!"

The members of the Arataki gang waves with a smile. holding respect for both of them is something normal for all the members.

"Are you here to shop for some groceries? we can help with some carrying."

Shaking her head a bit with a faint smile, "it's quite alright, we are only here to buy some fruits, but you're welcome to join us."

And that's how they got here. all of the gang members walking behind Itto and (Y/n) which seems to intimidate some people around them. staring wasn't the only problem but the constant whispering.

"Do you think they kidnap that poor girl?"
"She must have been force to do something for them."
"Poor girl looks scared."

(Y/n) worriedly glance up at the tall oni next to her and could only be impressed as she sees his expression.

He was still smiling around and wasn't bothered by the people's words. he didn't care about the harsh words going around because as long it's not something bad about you, he has no problem.

"So what kind of fruit are you looking for?"

Smiling while gazing around all the different kinds of fruits around the stands, "i think i'll get some amakumo fruits along with some apples."

Once (Y/n) was done purchasing, two guards marched up to her. holding their weapon and wearing their uniform with pride.

"My lady, you are needed at the Kamisato estate. the lord has been waiting for you."

"O-oh no! i almost forgot." (Y/n) thanked the guards before walking away. she looked back only to see Itto laughing loudly with his members. going up to the oni, she tugged onto his broad biceps, "Itto, i have to go, u had forgotten about meeting up with the lord at the Kamisato estate. i'm sorry we have to end this trip early."

Feeling down inside, but still putting up a smile, "don't worry Lamb! no need to apologize, we can hang around next time. maybe we can catch some oni kabuto!"

Nodding and waving off, she hastily tried to walk fast while holding her bag full of fruits.

Finally arriving at the big estate, she fixed her kimono and her hair before walking in. greeting at the guards who recognized her, she still feels like her breath was taken by the beautiful estate. the whole area was clean and well designed.

As (Y/n) walked inside, she saw many people. it surprises her as she thought it was only the lord she was meeting up with.

"Ah, lady Yuki, how kind of you to finally arrive."

Around the room were the elders along with her grandparents. including the Kamisato's siblings along with their housekeeper, Thoma.

He was a handsome young man with blonde locks and stunning green eyes. (Y/n) was good friends with Thoma as well with the Kamisato siblings. she use to visit the siblings when she was a young girl since her grandparents would always take her to the Kamisato estate for their important meetings.

Both the Yuki and Kamisato clan were long term trade partners and allies. they also both want to protect and keep Inazuma safe from any harm.

Blushing from the embarrassment, (Y/n) bowed in apology before sitting down next to her grandparents who were sitting across from the Kamisato's.

Glancing up, she sees the familiar gentle eyes that always made her feel safe and warm.

(Since Ayato doesn't have an official appearance, i will be making up my own)

His light arctic eyes that matches with his long tied up blue white hair, gave him an appearance of a beautiful prince from a fairytale book. Lord Ayato, the first sibling of the Kamisato siblings and the heir of the clan is what he is.

Everyone swoons for him, whether it be for his actions or his appearance.

Next to him is the youngest and second sibling of the Kamisato siblings. Lady Ayaka, a gorgeous girl that held similar features with her brother. she was always the calm and well mannered lady that has nothing to bad mouth about.

One of the definition of elegance and graceful is what the common folks would say. her also being one of the most beautiful people in Inazuma along with (Y/n) Yuki.

"It's quite alright that you're late, we were about to start anyways."

Placing a paper down that seems to be a contract, one of the elders said, "today, we are here to make a negotiation, allowing you to have your granddaughter to be in an arrange marriage with lord Ayato here."

Blinking and processing the words that had just came out, (Y/n) blushed with wide eye, "h-huh!?"

(not edited)
12/27/21