15

1 week until the wedding

Time has already pass and it's now a week before the wedding. many things had happen, Ayato and (Y/n) had possibly gotten closer including Itto and Ju.

Unfortunately, after the whole pudding dispute, Itto and (Y/n) had become more distant from each other. it was like the universe was playing tricks on them. telling their heart that they want to see each other again, but their mind decline the idea.

Our lamb has been following what others had told her. no objection, no disobeying, nothing. just mindlessly letting her life getting controlled by her own clan, including the Kamisato clan.

Even then, Ayato would now softly give her a peck on the cheek every-time they greet each other farewells. embrace her when he greets her with a soft hello. just letting her fiancé doing all these intimate acts made her feel nothing. only a lie, this whole love act feels fake. but maybe she could try to love Ayato as a fiancé and future husband, for her people.

Staring blankly at herself in the vanity mirror torn her heart. physically she's fine, but mentally she feels sick.

For the past few days, (Y/n) has been feeling her heart sting, like it was being stabbed by a small needle. as time pass by, it feels like the needle is forming into a knife then to a sword.

She didn't want to worry anyone since it could be a burden to them. everyone is already worried about the whole wedding coming up in a week, so her health has to wait as she didn't want to add anymore burden to her clan, including the Kamisato clan.

The lamb tried to find anything in her medical books to see what was going on with her heart, but nothing. she couldn't find a single clue why her heart has been pounding plainly. sometimes it was hard for her to breathe, worse, she would spit out some blood from her mouth.

Coughing roughly on her handkerchief, (Y/n) wiped the small blood stain from her lips. breathing out shakily, she picked up some painkiller pills that she had made and swallowed a few, probably more than she was suppose to take.

Looking back at her mirror, her eyes became more dull along with a few circles under them. lips are pale as well as her whole body. gently grazing her cheekbone, (Y/n) could easily tell she was losing some weight.

'What's happening to me?'

But then she was snapped out of her thoughts as a knock was made inside her bedroom. the door opened only to reveal one of her cousin.

"Hey! Lord Ayato is here to see you!"

(Y/n) nodded as she then heard her door being close once again. putting on a few makeup to cover up her slight circle under her eyes, she stood up and fixed her hair.