Chapter 12

Chapter 12: girls like her

Jamie's POV:

" Aaaaaaahhhhh!!!" I screamed and jumped up. Where was I? What was going on? I looked around frantically. Now I was headed straight for an open door. I don't know where I was but wanted to go home. Next thing I know, Hunter is right in front of me. He'd done so too quickly, he startled me and I fell into his arms. I immediately started squirming around and yelling. "Let me go!" I sounded squeaky and weak. Hunter chuckled. "You didn't think it would be that easy did you? Your stuck here with me Jamie, for the rest of your life." I fell to my knees and started to cry. Stuck here, for the rest of my life. I would never see Eli or my father again. I was stuck here forever.

Hunter's POV:

She fell to her knees and began to cry. I hated that." Jamie shut up! You don't have it bad! I bet you don't even deserve what you've got!" She continued to sob. Now my blood started to boil. I grabbed her by the hair and started pulling her toward the door. She followed, she had to. I'd taken her all the way to the basement door. Now I was swinging the door open and stomping down the stairs. I made my way down the hallway, past each cellar door, people screaming and crying out as I passed each prison. Jamie hushed up a bit, i could tell she was afraid. She still cried silently letting tears roll down her face. She doesn't even get it. Her life is great. We came to the very last door and I threw her in. Her body hit the wall and crumpled to the floor. She looked up at me with fear and tears still streaming down her face. "Is this what you wanted to see!?!" I screamed. The whole hallway of prisons grew quiet in almost an instant. "Huh!?!" I screamed once again. She flinched and tucked her body into a ball against the wall. She continued to cry but only could look at her feet. And to think, I even thought her to be beautiful. She's just like all the rest, self centered and arrogant. Even ignorant and probably really mean. I stormed out of her cell and locked the cell door behind me. I'll let her out later, maybe. When I'm less upset. I can't wait to use this one up, maybe I'll even leave her for my brother. He's always exited by girls like her. Of course he only uses them. One thing I never liked about him, he rapes young girls before practically draining them of their blood. But girls like Jamie, they deserve it. They don't even deserve such a death. they should suffer the way they make other girls do. I know girls like that bully others. I've so many times before heard of suicide because bullying is too much to take. Because its so unbearable. So yes, I believe Jamie should suffer. Because I can tell she's like that.