Chapter 6

Chapter 6: new woods

Jamie's POV:

After a couple of blocks, we came to a path leading into the woods. It reminded me a lot of the one at home. No matter how bad life could be, I felt safe there. Like I was home. Now, that would all be history to me. I would need to find a new place to clear my thoughts and cry when I felt sad. I started tearing up and my thoughts were shot back by Eli. "Jamie are you alright?""o, um,yea. I'm fine." I wiped away my tears and turned back to the path. "Alright, let's go." We started up the narrow trail; Eli glancing at me to make sure I was alright. Eli, I would miss him most of all. He didn't know all of my life, but he was there for the things he did. My life was already screwed up in his eyes, what would he say if he knew what I've been doing to myself. After the 6th grade, things got worse for me. Bullying got pretty bad, that's when I started cutting. I've thought about running away before, but at what cost, where would I even go, what would I eat? Basically, how would I survive? My thoughts snapped back to reality. "Eli look, a butterfly." I pointed to the blue fragile insect on a tree. "Isn't it beautiful?" I whispered. I stepped closer to the tree. The butterfly flew off the tree, I held out my hand and it landed on my finger. Next thing you know, I hear a snap, and see a flash in the corner of my eye. Before I could turn to look at Eli, a huge flock of butterfly's flew up from behind me. The started to fly around me in order. From my ankles, around, and up. All of them were blue. When the last few were just leaving the space near me, I heard another snap. When they were gone, I turned to see Eli with his phone. "What are you doing?" I giggled. "Check this out!" Eli held up his phone and scrolled through pictures of the butterfly's and me. The first one he took, was with one butterfly on my finger and me smiling at it, while a huge wall of them looks like it'd about to engulf me. "Whoa!" I looked astonished at them. "How did you think fast enough to do this?" I looked up at Eli. "Just capturing the moment."

Eli's POV:

I looked the pictures still checking to see it actually happened. The most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Involving the most beautiful girl I've ever known. "There beautiful, I wish they'd stayed here." "Your beautiful" I mumbled to myself. Suddenly, Jamie turned around and looked me straight the eyes, suddenly embarrassed she had heard what I'd said, I blushed. "You really think that about me?" "Yea." I smiled she engulfed me in another one of her great hugs. This one felt the best though, because she was happy.

Jamie's POV:

I can't believe someone really honestly said that to me. No ones ever said something so nice to me. "Thanks Eli, your the best." I whispered in his ear. I had him in another hug, he was probably tired of all them this week. But, I'm leaving, and, I need to remember that. Those famous hugs that just made me feel better. Best of all, I'll never forget our, the fact that we both said I love you. He was probably just being a good friend though. He knows I'm fragile, he wouldn't make me feel worse by not replying. He's just that sorta guy. Sweet, caring, kind, I'm gonna miss him. So,so,so much!

Authors Note: cheesy I know! Don't kill me! I'm just a hopeless romantic. Let me know what you think. Also, I'm gonna try to include a reader in the book. Leave a comment telling me why you should be in the book. I'll message the person and get to know.Alright,do not forget comment, share, and hopefully become a fan please. Bye! :D

-sneakergirl