Chapter 28

Okay, that was weird. While you were texting Santana you found the perfect activity to do with Quinn.

^the next day^

You are standing in front of Quinn's house. You are nervous. You ring the bell. Quinn's mom opens the door.

Y: "Hello Ms Fabray."

J: "Hello young lady. I don't believe we already have met."

Y: "You're right. I'm Y/n. Your daughter and I are going swimming today amongst other things."

J: "Hello Y/n. I am Judy Fabray. What are those other things?"

Y: "I will whisper it in your ear. Otherwise, your daughter might hear it and I want it to be a mystery."

J: "Okay, whisper it in my ear then."

Y: *whisper* "I am going to take her to see some birds. Eat-in a nice restaurant where I already made reservations. She will be home for dinner if you want."

J: "Just bring her home before 10 PM. I already have dinner plans. If she would be home she would have to eat alone and I wouldn't like that."

Y: "Okay, I'll make sure she is home by 10 PM."

J: "Thank you."

Y: "Could you call your daughter down, please? We wouldn't want to be late."

J: "Indeed. *yells* Quinn, Y/n is here. C'mon down."

Y: "And ms, when and where do you have diner reservations?"

J: "In Breadstix, from 6:30 PM. With someone, I met online, but don't tell Quinn that."

Y: "Okay! And when will you be back?"

J: "If everything goes well, tomorrow. Hehehe, but if it goes not so well, probably around 10 PM."

Y: "Okay! Have fun tonight!"

J: "Thank you! You are very sweet."

Quinn is standing next to her mom now.

Y: "Thank you ms. Quinn, let's go."

Q: "Okay! Bye, mom! See you later!"

You arrive at the first location.

Q: "Y/n! It's beautiful!"

Y: "And stand on the balcony, please. Right about now, your hair will literally be sunshine."

Q: "Oh, Y/n! That is so romantic!"

You guys start kissing. When the sun hits Quinn's hair, you stop and take a picture with the camera you brought.

Q: "No, Y/n! I wasn't ready for a picture!"

Y: "That's what makes it such a good picture, Sunshine."

Q: "This is heaven. Just like you"